Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Ex-Cop Goes Nuts, Declares War on Other Cops...

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#136 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

Also really weird to me that they have stated that they are not 100% sure the person inside is Dorner.

Sound familiar? Shooting up vehicles with innocent people inside, vehicles that looked like the one he drove...

#137 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

I dunno... He's very calculating, sure... But the way the truck was wrecked after the chase and shootout kinda leads me to believe it really is a random spot he decided to duck into to make a last stand... or try to buy some time for a better option...

Whatever the case, if he's in there and is dead, we'll never know the whole story anyways.

I don't believe it's a random spot, too much ammo, weaponry, etc involved..I doubt he humped it all.

#138 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,878 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

Waco

Okay, sorry

#139 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

http://www.wral.com/...cabin/12099359/

Sounds like whoever is in there might have offed himself... Or at least that is the early report intended to morph into the official story...

#140 Ccat

Ccat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

Also really weird to me that they have stated that they are not 100% sure the person inside is Dorner.

Sound familiar? Shooting up vehicles with innocent people inside, vehicles that looked like the one he drove...

Well whoever it is shot and killed people

#141 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

Posted Image

lol... as an aside...

#142 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,878 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

Nobody will watch this any longer as the president is about to speak. (sarcasm)

Let the real show begin!!!

#143 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,908 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

Sorry Mr Scot...this entire ordeal reeks of V for Vendetta. One of my favorite movies BTW.

It's not a movie.

Real people, innocent people, were killed by this guy.

I don't give a rat's ass what he knows or thinks he knows. The fact that he was willing to put his "message" above those people's lives takes away all credibility. That's the same mentality Al Qaeda uses to justify their actions, and frankly I don't see this guy any different than them.

People wanna treat this guy like some kinda folk hero, I say sell that story to the families of the people he killed. If you can convince them to buy it, maybe I'll listen.

#144 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

Yes he was. Now he's a nutcase. Ready to keep a national database on mental nutcases? Let me know how you handle the HIPAA implications.

When the difference between george washington and benedict arnold is nothing more than a winner, how is it this guy is crazy for what he has done when cops do the exact same thing to innoncent poor people except they wear a badge.

#145 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

I don't see as many people talking about innocent victims when the roles are reversed, or when we're a huntin' them thar terrorists!

#146 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,908 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

I don't see as many people talking about innocent victims when the roles are reversed, or when we're a huntin' them thar terrorists!

So it's okay in your mind for him to kill innocent people, including his statements about how he was going to target blacks, hispanics, asians and lesbians because they weren't "doing their part" to stop racism?

Oh sure. Makes perfect sense :wacko:

#147 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

"They gave him 30 days, in San Berdino."

"Come on with me, come on with me, come on with me down to San Berdino.."

#148 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

So it's okay in your mind for him to kill innocent people, including his statements about how he was going to target blacks, hispanics, asians and lesbians because they weren't "doing their part" to stop racism?

Oh sure. Makes perfect sense :wacko:

Where have I said it was okay?

I'm just pointing out that, to some people, it is okay to disregard victims in one scenario, but then using them to evoke an emotional response in others in different situations...

Neither is good. But, at least have some uniformity when you're using it as your reasoning to form an opinion.

#149 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,908 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

Where have I said it was okay?

I'm just pointing out that, to some people, it is okay to disregard victims in one scenario, but then using them to evoke an emotional response in others in different situations...

Neither is good. But, at least have some uniformity when you're using it as your reasoning to form an opinion.

Innocent victims are never a good thing.

I do, however, differentiate between when they're killed by accident as opposed to intent.

In the case of both this guy and any terrorist group you wanna name, it's quite intentional.

You can call this guy a serial killer, a terrorist, or whatever else. He is no hero.

#150 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

Posted ImageCBS NewsVerified account@CBSNews

BREAKING: A body believed to be that of fired LAPD officer Dorner recovered in burned-out cabin where police & gunman shot it out earlier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com