Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Ex-Cop Goes Nuts, Declares War on Other Cops...

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#166 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

Nobody is "innocent", and two (or 4) wrongs don't make a right. No reason to burn the man alive. He reportedly tried to run out of the house, and they pushed him back in. Isn't the purpose of tear gas to make the suspect leave the house? Seriously, fug the LAPD.

And for all of you people whining about how people are taking his side, do you know how many truly innocent people have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan? Oh, but its different though, I know. Personally, I hope he is still alive.

#167 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

Personally, I think the dude is out of the country and the license was a police plant (or fib) or Dorner planted it himself before he escaped the scene.

The body is someone occupying the cabin when Dorner got there. The gunshot was him offing that dude, and he left his ID to buy him some time after he slipped out some other way. Either that, or there isn't a body at all, and the cops just want people to think they're safe.

I could be wrong and the whole thing could be as simple as the dude burned up. But the whole thing is still kinda fishy.

#168 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

Nobody is "innocent", and two (or 4) wrongs don't make a right. No reason to burn the man alive. He reportedly tried to run out of the house, and they pushed him back in. Isn't the purpose of tear gas to make the suspect leave the house? Seriously, fug the LAPD.

And for all of you people whining about how people are taking his side, do you know how many truly innocent people have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan? Oh, but its different though, I know. Personally, I hope he is still alive.

So nobody is innocent except for the people who are "truly innocent"?

#169 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

Dorner is no Django

#170 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,576 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

Maybe you could tell the 10 year old son and 4 year old daughter of the Riverside police officer he killed (who wasn't even one of the people looking for him) about how their dad wasn't "truly innocent" :rolleyes:

#171 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,200 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

Maybe you could tell the 10 year old son and 4 year old daughter of the Riverside police officer he killed (who wasn't even one of the people looking for him) about how their dad wasn't "truly innocent" :rolleyes:

Dumb

#172 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,375 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

Dumb

yes you are!

I can't believe anyone has anything resmbling sympathy for that POS. He went on a shooting spee and killed two young children....guy deserved to die a horrble and excruciating death.

He got off easy in my book.

#173 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,200 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

yes you are!

I can't believe anyone has anything resmbling sympathy for that POS. He went on a shooting spee and killed two young children....guy deserved to die a horrble and excruciating death.

To advance a cause that is in need of advancing. What do Americans call it when they invade countries to advance their agenda and people are killed? Collateral Damage. Yeah. I bet the LAPD and police departments across the country get their act together now.

#174 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

yes you are!

how old were the children he killed?

EDIT: I found it... They were 27 and 28 (i.e. not "young children.") This isn't to defend him or change your mind... but please check yo facts before you have an emotional reaction.

#175 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,570 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

He went on a shooting spee and killed two young children....

ORly???

#176 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,570 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

I bet the LAPD and police departments across the country get their act together now.

Not a fuging chance my friend. You have a better chance of growing a second dick.

#177 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,576 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

To advance a cause that is in need of advancing. What do Americans call it when they invade countries to advance their agenda and people are killed? Collateral Damage. Yeah. I bet the LAPD and police departments across the country get their act together now.

Here's hoping you're trolling. I'd like to think you're not really stupid enough to actually believe this drivel.

But hey, with logic like that, you'd make a great Al Qaeda recruit.

#178 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,570 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

I'd like to think you're not really stupid enough to believe this drivel.

But hey, with logic like that, you'd make a great Al Qaeda recruit.

I'm not sure that Not Awesomeness has the IQ score for the CIA.

#179 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,200 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

I'm not sure that Not Awesomeness has the IQ score for the CIA.

Nice

#180 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,200 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

So tell me, what is the difference between US military aggression, and what Dorner did? Personal insults are nice and all, but they dont answer the question..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.