Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Ex-Cop Goes Nuts, Declares War on Other Cops...

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#181 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,004 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

So tell me, what is the difference between US military aggression, and what Dorner did? Personal insults are nice and all, but they dont answer the question..

I thought you posted that you were joining the military. Did they reject you?

As to the answer, military action is generally aimed at targets or combatants, not innocent people. Yes, innocent people sometimes get hurt, but it's not the intent.

This guy deliberately killed innocent people who had never done anything to him and had nothing to do with his cause, including the father of two mentioned above. And to be clear, this didn't "advance his cause". It actually made people less sympathetic for him. Even the people who dislike the LAPD in this thread aren't trying to justify his committing murder (they aren't stupid).

Reality: In a couple of weeks, he'll be forgotten by pretty much everyone except hardcore tinfoil hatters.He'll have accomplished nothing except murder...and getting himself killed in a painful manner.

But if you wanna take him as a hero and a role model, go ahead. I just hope you don't get anyone killed.

#182 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

Not a fuging chance my friend. You have a better chance of growing a dick.

Fixed

#183 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

I thought you posted that you were joining the military. Did they reject you?

As to the answer, military action is generally aimed at targets or combatants, not innocent people. Yes, innocent people sometimes get hurt, but it's not the intent.

This guy deliberately killed innocent people who had never done anything to him and had nothing to do with his cause, including the father of two mentioned above. And to be clear, this didn't "advance his cause". It actually made people less sympathetic for him. Even the people who dislike the LAPD in this thread aren't trying to justify his committing murder (they aren't stupid).

Reality: In a couple of weeks, he'll be forgotten by pretty much everyone except hardcore tinfoil hatters.He'll have accomplished nothing except murder...and getting himself killed in a painful manner.

But if you wanna take him as a hero and a role model, go ahead. I just hope you don't get anyone killed.

Mr Scot,

There is a good reason he is named NOT-awesomeness...

#184 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

This dude's gonna be a martyr now even if he is still alive.

LAPDfail

#185 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,965 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:42 AM

I hadn't checked the thread since the "showdown" yesterday, just followed it on the news, but with that being said, where is the "I think he escaped and the body isn't his" stuff coming from? From everything I saw yesterday, it seemed pretty cut and dry that he was the one who got burned up in the cabin and did so after having a shootout with police which was caught on camera. So how would that not be him?

Interesting though, in the presser, the LAPD spokesman said that they used gas to get him out and didn't intend to set the cabin on fire, but it just happened that way. BUUUUUUT, the police scanner during the incident have them saying "go ahead with the burn."

#186 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,169 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

The police originally stated they found his drivers license in San Diego a few days ago. The only thing not burned in the fire was his drivers license. Did he have 2? Why was the license the only thing to not burn?

I'm not a conspiracy believer but these are the questions arising from the fire.

#187 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,454 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

we've seriously gotta get a better mobile version of this website

#188 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,454 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:14 AM

This dude's gonna be a martyr now even if he is still alive.

LAPDfail

That kind of went out the window when he started murdering innocents with no connection to the situation whatsoever. Buried his own cause with stupidity.

And now, because of it, the LAPD gets away with executing this guy without due process.

#189 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,607 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com