Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Ex-Cop Goes Nuts, Declares War on Other Cops...

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#31 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

They don't know the difference in a Tacoma and a Nissan?

They are in full panic mode.

#32 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

I believe if I had a truck in CA, I would just stay at home or get a taxi. Sheesh

#33 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

Very little reporting on this I bet.

For what it is worth, it was reported on all 3 of the news reports I watched on this story last night.

#34 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,647 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

For what it is worth, it was reported on all 3 of the news reports I watched on this story last night.

Impressive

#35 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:14 AM

Impressive

You aren't taking about that it was actually reported, you are impressed that I actually watch the news and not just Family Fued all day aren't you?

#36 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,768 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

That gun legislation still going to have exemptions for cops, current/ex/or retired?

This is why you don't make exemptions...and if cops feel they have to have such weapons, shouldn't private citizens have that ability?

#37 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,327 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:36 AM

He was a law abiding citizen who purchased his firearms legally. Surely he is not a threat.

#38 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

That gun legislation still going to have exemptions for cops, current/ex/or retired?

This is why you don't make exemptions...and if cops feel they have to have such weapons, shouldn't private citizens have that ability?

Yup, as not to create a wolf vs sheep scenario in America. That's always been one of the best things about this country and it would be very sad and dangerous if things were to go that way. The media the UN and so called "lone gunmen" are trying to recreate the laws. You think some people are bold now?! Just wait until the 2nd is totally abolished.

As far as this story though, the public in general doesn't seem to be in danger unless its from "friendly" fire. Good thing the public aren't sheep just yet because until we are in that utopia we all dream of the citizens must have at least some teeth because the "law" and "leadership" are armed to the teeth and screwed up as h*ll it would seem.

I don't know, this thing is like a movie. Was this dude framed? If history with this organization is any indicator, quite possibly. So the country is to disarm and trust these people? That would not be smart in my opinion. Not until peoples minds change. There are still too many bad minded people in all sorts of offices for us all to become sheep. There are no good shepards. So we must be our own.

#39 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,768 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

He was a law abiding citizen who purchased his firearms legally. Surely he is not a threat.

Yes he was. Now he's a nutcase. Ready to keep a national database on mental nutcases? Let me know how you handle the HIPAA implications.

#40 boostownsme

boostownsme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

What you won't hear is this guy was a super-lib. I mean an Obama slobbin, MSNBC watchin, NRA hating, pro gun control liberal. But those parts of his manifesto were redacted. Why? It kills the public narrative that all these people that snap are right wing nut jobs.

#41 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,768 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:11 AM

What you won't hear is this guy was a super-lib. I mean an Obama slobbin, MSNBC watchin, NRA hating, pro gun control liberal. But those parts of his manifesto were redacted. Why? It kills the public narrative that all these people that snap are right wing nut jobs.

Maybe we should keep a database on Obama slobbin MSNBC watching peeps.

#42 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

has it been confirmed which manifesto is real?

lots of disinfo flying... difficult to tell.

#43 boostownsme

boostownsme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

Several local news outlets released the whole thing, but have since removed them. All they are saying is that the LAPD requested they pull them down, and then the LAPD released their own "edited" version. Only question is why.

#44 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

This happened in LA so we should be able to fix this quick all we need is the father of the slain child he is a Lieutenant for the LAPD to revenge her death. 1st we start off with a high speed chase that ends in a crash next they start a bloody fist fight that ends when the killer goes for his knife,,,,,,, Bruce Willis makes his appearance.....

coming to a theater near in you in 2014

You gotta have LL Cool J play this guy in the made for TV movie!

#45 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:41 AM

Several local news outlets released the whole thing, but have since removed them. All they are saying is that the LAPD requested they pull them down, and then the LAPD released their own "edited" version. Only question is why.

the LAPD couldn't possibly have something to hide lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com