Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is how classless duke fans are

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PntherPryd' timestamp='1360353399' post='2129292']
[url="http://www.yardbarker.com/all_sports/articles/msn/nc_state_tyler_lewis_grandmother_just_died_so_duke_fans_chant_hows_your_grandma/12867799"]http://www.yardbarke...randma/12867799[/url]

listen for yourself
[/quote]

This has been posted several times already.

Posted · Report post

There are multiple accounts from people at the game that they were chanting "past your bedtime". It was written on the white boards that are held up so that the student section knows what to chant. There are "leaders" who run the student section chants.

There may have been a small handful of people chanting poo about "grandma" but it sure as poo wasn't the whole student section and it sure as poo wasn't the planned chant.

Anyone who is trying to make the case otherwise is fuging clueless and retarded.

[img]http://www.blueplanetshots.com/2012-13/Games/Duke-98-NC-State-85/i-wNv3Wpk/0/M/DSC_6084-M.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1360353047' post='2129287']

I am defending the fans that didn't say it you are lumping all the crazies and fans together and that is simply not the case. Maybe a few fans said something crude but that doesn't mean we are all rude and/or insensitive. I mean just because I think you are irrational and an idiot doesn't mean I think all unc fans are.
[/quote]

You're Backpedalling faster than Mason Plumlee against a real big man.

And more personal insults. Again, I thank you for proving all of us whom are critical of Duke fans correct.

Posted · Report post

The fact is, a big part of the student section did the the chant. Planned or not. Even Tyler's father admitted to hearing it. There is no reason to go on and on about this... what more can you expect from Duke fans?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1360356103' post='2129312']
[b]You're Backpedalling faster than Mason Plumlee against a real big man.[/b]

And more personal insults. Again, I thank you for proving all of us whom are critical of Duke fans correct.
[/quote]
This made me lol.... Then it made me sad because I realized we don't have a real big man

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1360356103' post='2129312']

You're Backpedalling faster than Mason Plumlee against a real big man.

[/quote]

Backpedaling about what? Just like I don't judge all unc fans based on you you shouldn't judge all Duke fans based on me.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rscott94' timestamp='1360357179' post='2129331']

This made me lol.... Then it made me sad because I realized we don't have a real big man
[/quote]

Kennedy Meeks ACCFPOY next season! Calling it now..

Posted · Report post

[quote name='GambrinousPanther' timestamp='1360356539' post='2129320']
The fact is, a big part of the student section did the the chant. Planned or not. Even Tyler's father admitted to hearing it. There is no reason to go on and on about this... what more can you expect from Duke fans?
[/quote]

Stfu all the media that was their said it wasn't a chant even Tyler dad said it was just a few jerks.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='koolkatluke' timestamp='1360357533' post='2129342']

Stfu all the media that was their said it wasn't a chant even Tyler dad said it was just a few jerks.
[/quote]

"STFU" - this should have been said to the classless Duke fans last night by Coach K.

He'd never say anything though. Part of his essence is the home court advantage.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='GambrinousPanther' timestamp='1360356539' post='2129320']
[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about? A big part of the student section was chanting it? Sorry bro but you are wrong there has not been one member of the media that was there last night that heard this "chant" so maybe a few "bad apples" said something but it was by no means a "big part" of the student section.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Harris Aballah' timestamp='1360347358' post='2129206']
You must not ever heard of death panels or euginics?
[/quote]

Lol, I was thinking more of gynecologists.

Posted · Report post

The fact that a "few" people did it means that it happened. What more can you argue.

Also what about the time that the poo head crazies made fun of the legless orphan (he was 12 years old and a relative of one of the assistant coaches at Maryland) at the Maryland/Duke game in 2000 (I think).