#31 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,486 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

This made me lol.... Then it made me sad because I realized we don't have a real big man

Kennedy Meeks ACCFPOY next season! Calling it now..

#32 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

The fact is, a big part of the student section did the the chant. Planned or not. Even Tyler's father admitted to hearing it. There is no reason to go on and on about this... what more can you expect from Duke fans?

Stfu all the media that was their said it wasn't a chant even Tyler dad said it was just a few jerks.

#33 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,486 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

Stfu all the media that was their said it wasn't a chant even Tyler dad said it was just a few jerks.

"STFU" - this should have been said to the classless Duke fans last night by Coach K.

He'd never say anything though. Part of his essence is the home court advantage.

#34 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,444 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

The fact is, a big part of the student section did the the chant. Planned or not. Even Tyler's father admitted to hearing it. There is no reason to go on and on about this... what more can you expect from Duke fans?

What the hell are you talking about? A big part of the student section was chanting it? Sorry bro but you are wrong there has not been one member of the media that was there last night that heard this "chant" so maybe a few "bad apples" said something but it was by no means a "big part" of the student section.

#35 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 20,183 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

You must not ever heard of death panels or euginics?

Lol, I was thinking more of gynecologists.

#36 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 20,183 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

The fact that a "few" people did it means that it happened. What more can you argue.

Also what about the time that the poo head crazies made fun of the legless orphan (he was 12 years old and a relative of one of the assistant coaches at Maryland) at the Maryland/Duke game in 2000 (I think).

#37 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,431 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

Outliers validate the whole data set? Holy hyperbole, Batman. I should go ahead and disregard all contradictory evidence I ever learned in my schoolin'.

#38 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,444 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

The fact that a "few" people did it means that it happened. What more can you argue.

Also what about the time that the poo head crazies made fun of the legless orphan (he was 12 years old and a relative of one of the assistant coaches at Maryland) at the Maryland/Duke game in 2000 (I think).

That what happened? That some douchebag said something offensive? So that doesn't happen anywhere else? My point is it wasn't the whole group of crazies. If it was said it was a few bad apples and do you really think that there aren't a few douchebags at every sporting event? I have no idea about a legless orphan, that is a new one.

#39 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,444 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

My whole point is you can't hold everyone in the building responsible for what a few jerks did, bottom line.

#40 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,486 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

That what happened? That some douchebag said something offensive? So that doesn't happen anywhere else? My point is it wasn't the whole group of crazies. If it was said it was a few bad apples and do you really think that there aren't a few douchebags at every sporting event? I have no idea about a legless orphan, that is a new one.

Again, you're missing the point.

The childish, classless behavior was tolerated and encouraged.

Sure, the entire section isn't guilty of the antics, but they ARE guilty of allowing it. Step up and show some class and let them know that duke fans SHOULD be better than this.

Where was K? I'm sure he heard it. I thought he was an advocate of being a man and showing leadership. Why didn't he tell them to be quiet?

The duke fans who giggled and allowed the foolishness to continue are just as guilty if not more. Just as guilty as the Penn State people who allowed the child molestation to continue. Not a group I'd ne happy to be associated with Duke fans. Shameful.

#41 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,444 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

Again, you're missing the point.

The childish, classless behavior was tolerated and encouraged.

Sure, the entire section isn't guilty of the antics, but they ARE guilty of allowing it. Step up and show some class and let them know that duke fans SHOULD be better than this.

Where was K? I'm sure he heard it. I thought he was an advocate of being a man and showing leadership. Why didn't he tell them to be quiet?

The duke fans who giggled and allowed the foolishness to continue are just as guilty if not more. Just as guilty as the Penn State people who allowed the child molestation to continue. Not a group is be happy to be associated with Duke fans. Shameful.

Are you serious? Nobody from the media heard it but coach K should have heard it? That's ridiculous. I have showed you people countless accounts from media members who were there that didn't hear the "chant", the guys on WFNZ Frank Garcia, T-bone, Taylor Z, and Marc James were all there last night and on all their shows today they all said they didn't hear it.

#42 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,486 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

The guys on WFNZ didn't hear it? Well that obviously validates everything.

You've shown your true colors. If you were there BCD, you'd be laughing hysterically and willing to give anyone in that section a high five. You're guilty and classless. You won a GAME and that's all that you care about. Who cares what lines were crossed.

Smile and turn the other cheek. No accountability because "someone else will do it".

You'd fit right in at Happy Valley, Pennsylvania.

#43 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

Well it obviously had to be a pretty big part because you can tell on the second free throw that it wasn't "past your bed time". I agree, it wasn't everyone or close to it. But the fact that Duke is denying the matter and the fact they did nothing about it during the game is what's so sickening to me.

#44 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,915 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

Yeah little embarrassing and not something I would do., however people saying they raped jj redicks mentally challenged sister is worse. Don't act like everyone doesn't do it and think its ok. That does take away from the great game.

#45 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,444 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

The guys on WFNZ didn't hear it? Well that obviously validates everything.

You've shown your true colors. If you were there BCD, you'd be laughing hysterically and willing to give anyone in that section a high five. You're guilty and classless. You won a GAME and that's all that you care about. Who cares what lines were crossed.

Smile and turn the other cheek. No accountability because "someone else will do it".

You'd fit right in at Happy Valley, Pennsylvania.

The guys from WFNZ and every other media outlet that was there so don't just pick and choose what to take from my posts. You have not brought any evidence to validate your point, like always.

I would not be laughing hysterically because I understand how bad it hurts to lose someone close to you. MY POINT IS IF A FEW PEOPLE SAID THIS THEY AREN'T SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE AT THE GAME OR THE FANBASE which is what people are trying to make it out to be. I have said it multiple times drunk college kids make bad choices sometimes and if that was said it definitely crossed the line but a couple jerks in the crowd is not a chant or something that should be pinned on Duke or the crazies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.