Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Breaking...BoA

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Has Panthro came in here and bitched yet?

I don't want you to go cry to Zod

Posted

This is great news! People that were against this were all for handing out trillions of dollars to worthless welfare recipients

like Bank of America

Posted

I don't want you to go cry to Zod

I've always liked you Panthro.:)

Posted

aaa.jpg

Posted

143.75 million over 15 years / 1 million people in Mecklenburg County. That is $143.75 from every man, woman and child in the county. As a Panther fan I can't help but be happy for Charlotte, but it doesn't seem right that individuals that are worth millions and billions should take money out of the pockets of average citizens for their private business. Many people have no interest in the sport and no intention of ever using the facility. While I appreciate the benefits that come with having a sports team, there should be a clause where all financial support contributed by the city/state is returned upon sale of the team with a marginal rate of interest for the loan included. Considering the rising value of NFL teams it doesn't seem like a lot to ask.

1 person likes this

Posted

These types of taxes are A-OK. Now back to those freeloading poor people

2 people like this

Posted

Orlando Steelers........Portland Cowboys

Posted

143.75 million over 15 years / 1 million people in Mecklenburg County. $143.75 per resident on average. As a Panther fan I can't help to be happy for the Charlotte, but it doesn't seem right that individuals that are worth millions and billions should take money out of the pockets of average citizens for their private business. Many people have no interest in the sport and no intention of ever using the facility. While I appreciate the benefits that come with having a sports team and their facilities in a city, there should be a clause where all financial support contributed by the city/state is returned upon sale of the team with a marginal rate of interest for the loan included. Considering the rising value of NFL teams it doesn't seem like a lot to ask.

All the Steeler, Giant, Redskin etc fans that dominate the stadium every year appreciate the upgrades though.

Posted

Great news on a Friday. Bravo

Posted

Well, great my PSLs are not going to be worthless. A "prepeard food tax" that raises 144 mil in the coming year to give to JR to fix up BOA. Great! I hope I get some new seats or something. I just got to remember whan I make my trips to Charlotte for the games, that I do not purchase any "prepared food". Hey Charlotteans, what they gonna do with that tax after JR has been paid off? HA HA! Charlotte is lucky to have JR and his Panthers. They should give BOA a permanet piece of the action. Ha ha. Yall done been shamood. Ha ha ha.Another tax.

Posted

This is great news. I don't mind extra taxes at all. Would love a new owner though.

Posted

Mecklenburg County already has some of the highest property taxes in the Southeast...so they tax something else. Like all the food people will buy in the stadium.