Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 49: Charlotte Bobcats (11-37) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (23-27)

92 posts in this topic

Posted

-Kobe will retire in 2014.

-Howard isn't going to get traded. He's a FA after the season. Nets will trade Lopez somewhere.

-and GOOD point: Love to LA

-NO WAY we're getting Love or Alridge

Why would a team sign Howard just to turn around in 4 or 5 months to trade him to Brooklyn for Lopez, Brooks and some draft picks??

Posted

Someone is a little upset over this loss. high.gif

no not really, I can't fugging stand watching kobe though he whines about every damn play and usually the refs oblige. Like I said I'd rather watch the bobcats than a team that's run by a whiny bitch.

Posted

Why would a team sign Howard just to turn around in 4 or 5 months to trade him to Brooklyn for Lopez, Brooks and some draft picks??

Not happening. That's wishful thinking from you.

No team is willing to trade for Howard this season, especially being injured. They can have him for free after the season. More than that he have proved to the league that he's a knuckle head.

LA ain't going to get anything for him. He'll play the season out and head to Brooklyn or Dallas.

Bad move on y'all part, shouldve kept Bynum.

Posted

no not really, I can't fugging stand watching kobe though he whines about every damn play and usually the refs oblige. Like I said I'd rather watch the bobcats than a team that's run by a whiny bitch.

I wouldnt mind watching Kobe whine his @ss off as a Bobcat. Would you?

Posted

No, I would not want him as a bobcat just because I don't like the way he plays. He turned down charlotte once because he was a prima donna and I'm glad he did.

Posted

Not happening. That's wishful thinking from you.

No team is willing to trade for Howard this season, especially being injured. They can have him for free after the season. More than that he have proved to the league that he's a knuckle head.

LA ain't going to get anything for him. He'll play the season out and head to Brooklyn or Dallas.

Bad move on y'all part, shouldve kept Bynum.

Again, how is he going to get to Brooklyn? Brooklyn can't sign him...

Posted

No, I would not want him as a bobcat just because I don't like the way he plays. He turned down charlotte once because he was a prima donna and I'm glad he did.

You don't like how the most competitive guy in the NBA plays? HAHAHA

1 person likes this

Posted

Again, how is he going to get to Brooklyn? Brooklyn can't sign him...

If Howard wanna go there, Brooklyn will find the way to.

Posted

Just saying that to make you feel better. If I had a future HOF, I'd careless how he act.

People Lookin in are killing Cam while we inside are calling him GOD

Posted

You don't like how the most competitive guy in the NBA plays? HAHAHA

nope. A lot of his teammates over the years haven't either.

Posted

Just saying that to make you feel better. If I had a future HOF, I'd careless how he act.

People Lookin in are killing Cam while we inside are calling him GOD

I'm pretty objective about Cam, and the teams I cheer for. You're right though, If he was a hornet, or bobcat from the beginning I'd call his whining an example of how he is "the most competitive player in the NBA. HAHAHA".

Posted

If Howard does go, the Cap Space stays.

Win.