Photo
- - - - -

Game 49: Charlotte Bobcats (11-37) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (23-27)

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#76 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,083 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

no not really, I can't fugging stand watching kobe though he whines about every damn play and usually the refs oblige. Like I said I'd rather watch the bobcats than a team that's run by a whiny bitch.

I wouldnt mind watching Kobe whine his @ss off as a Bobcat. Would you?

#77 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

No, I would not want him as a bobcat just because I don't like the way he plays. He turned down charlotte once because he was a prima donna and I'm glad he did.

#78 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,943 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

Not happening. That's wishful thinking from you.

No team is willing to trade for Howard this season, especially being injured. They can have him for free after the season. More than that he have proved to the league that he's a knuckle head.

LA ain't going to get anything for him. He'll play the season out and head to Brooklyn or Dallas.

Bad move on y'all part, shouldve kept Bynum.

Again, how is he going to get to Brooklyn? Brooklyn can't sign him...

#79 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,943 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

No, I would not want him as a bobcat just because I don't like the way he plays. He turned down charlotte once because he was a prima donna and I'm glad he did.

You don't like how the most competitive guy in the NBA plays? HAHAHA

#80 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,083 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Again, how is he going to get to Brooklyn? Brooklyn can't sign him...

If Howard wanna go there, Brooklyn will find the way to.

#81 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,083 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

Just saying that to make you feel better. If I had a future HOF, I'd careless how he act.

People Lookin in are killing Cam while we inside are calling him GOD

#82 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

You don't like how the most competitive guy in the NBA plays? HAHAHA

nope. A lot of his teammates over the years haven't either.

#83 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

Just saying that to make you feel better. If I had a future HOF, I'd careless how he act.

People Lookin in are killing Cam while we inside are calling him GOD

I'm pretty objective about Cam, and the teams I cheer for. You're right though, If he was a hornet, or bobcat from the beginning I'd call his whining an example of how he is "the most competitive player in the NBA. HAHAHA".

#84 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,467 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

If Howard does go, the Cap Space stays.
Win.

#85 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,078 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

We'll be in the playoffs, just gotta keep winning these games against teams like the Bobcats.

So I don't get it. Are you from LA or just a bandwagon Laker douche? If you're from here and are hocking the Lakers you're a sell out dude.

#86 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,943 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

If Howard does go, the Cap Space stays.
Win.

Exactly, you guys are acting like Howard leaving is going to make the Lakers irrelevant for years, like they won't be able to attract marquee free agents. Sorry guys but if Howard isn't under contract the Lakers will have a completely empty roster in 2014. They'll sign two max players then, and make sure they have enough for Love in '15....

#87 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,083 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

Exactly, you guys are acting like Howard leaving is going to make the Lakers irrelevant for years, like they won't be able to attract marquee free agents. Sorry guys but if Howard isn't under contract the Lakers will have a completely empty roster in 2014. They'll sign two max players then, and make sure they have enough for Love in '15....

No Phil Jackson + Kobe = less attractive

#88 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

LeBron is the target in I believe '14? Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Kemba is a gamer and it's going to be fun to watch him lead this team into the future. The question is at what point is the roster slate completely swiped clean of guys like Diop, Thomas and Gordon who are killing the cap number and providing little to nothing for this team.

At this point, I trust Ron Rivera late in a game more than I do Mike Dunlap. The way this team crumbles under pressure with comfortable leads night-in and night-out is ridiculous. It's like they're told to lose the game in the fourth quarter to get more ping-pong balls in the lottery. It's like at some point it hits them that they're up on a team like the Lakers comfortably and they go completely away from everything that made them successful up to that point in the game.

This is rebuild year 1 following deconstruction year 1, and though the team is more competitive, the inability to close out games is a concern that I fear will follow this team no matter how far it goes if it doesn't get stopped now.

#89 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,083 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

LeBron is the target in I believe '14? Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Kemba is a gamer and it's going to be fun to watch him lead this team into the future. The question is at what point is the roster slate completely swiped clean of guys like Diop, Thomas and Gordon who are killing the cap number and providing little to nothing for this team.

At this point, I trust Ron Rivera late in a game more than I do Mike Dunlap. The way this team crumbles under pressure with comfortable leads night-in and night-out is ridiculous. It's like they're told to lose the game in the fourth quarter to get more ping-pong balls in the lottery. It's like at some point it hits them that they're up on a team like the Lakers comfortably and they go completely away from everything that made them successful up to that point in the game.

This is rebuild year 1 following deconstruction year 1, and though the team is more competitive, the inability to close out games is a concern that I fear will follow this team no matter how far it goes if it doesn't get stopped now.

Rivera > Dunlap ? HELL NO!

Dunlap is doing his job. Grooming these kids into men. Cho and MJ are paying him to tank the next couple years. He's losing games bc thats his job to.

Chico is pathetic

#90 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users