Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

"Black" and "White" family accuse Disney of Racism

58 posts in this topic

Disney's policies and procedures are utilized by corporations around the world as an example of how to properly interact with clients and the public. Could this have happened? Possibly, but if it did, it is in spite of Disney's employee training and vetting efforts, not because of them.

Exactly.

I worked for ESPN (owned by Disney) in the mid 1990's. They had some of the most leading edge policies in regards to racial, gender, and sexual orientation in business. They were one of the first companies to offer medical coverage for same sex partners.

If this happened (and by haivng two accounts, I would say that it did), it is a factor of an idiot working for Disney....not their corproate practices.

The actor's actions were unacceptable and I guarantee you that they WERE terminated immediately.

The only issue that I have with this situation in a family suing for a monetary payout. Our country has monetized everything. I would respect the family more if their demands were a public apology....a demand for immediate and obvious training of all employees....etc.

By asking for money, it stinks. It looks like someone is looking for a payday.

Those costumes are difficult to see out of. They turn away from kids of all races on a daily basis, because they have blinders on. This family is just money grubbing lawsuit happy and what's wrong with society today.

One family was offered VIP passes and 500 dollars to keep their mouths shut and only wanted a public apology and for that dude to be fired.

Where is this money angle coming from? Oh that's right I forgot....................

I saw the tape, the mom was up in the rabbits face screaming "SHE CAN YELL! SHE CAN YELL!" then the kids started calling the rabbit gay over and over.

After five minutes of abuse the mom gets tased and goes down like a ton of bricks.

It was awsesome!

besides you know how hard it is to wash that grease off of white fur?

no thanks!

no thanks!

Warning.

I didn't like the vibe of this.

Watch that poo, if it is that kinda poo.

Where is this money angle coming from? Oh that's right I forgot....................

The fact that she is suing Disney over nothing and giving her kid a lesson on being a victim in the process.

1 person likes this

no thanks!

fug you

The fact that she is suing Disney over nothing and giving her kid a lesson on being a victim in the process.

they turned down the money from disney to keep quiet so I'll ask you the same question and let's see if we can answer without the I GOTSTA GETS MUH MONEY bullshit