Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL "Fugh You" Bobcats THREAD

33 posts in this topic

Posted

It is hard when you try to build a team the right way. We have some pieces in place, we just need a couple more guys to pull it all together.

Posted

I was at the game and the crowd was 75% Laker fans, no joke. I'm a fan of both teams so I would've been happy either way. It was a great atmosphere if you are a Lakers fan though... loud "Let's Go Lakers" chants and Kobe "MVP" chants. A friend of mine went with me who is a big Bobcats fan and he had never been to a game before... he was pretty disgusted with the fans lol.

Posted

If anybody is pissed about the Bobcats performance your expectations were unrealistic to begin with. We are starting the youngest team in the league, have a first time head coach, have almost no vetern mentors and oh yeah this is a big one have NO star.

We are going to suck until we get one or have kickass complementary pieces aka the Pistons when they had larry brown.

I watch every blowout. Why? Because its fun to see the growth of our players. I don't expect anything right now. But one thing I will be is pissed that if come 2014 we are not extremely competitive.

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER!

I'll pie you later. Can't on my phone.

Posted

I couldnt care less about the crowd. The coaching is absolutely atrocious and needs to change. The way this team has blown big second half leads is pathetic. Dunlap sucks and it really pisses me off when our players are scrapping hard and getting screwed by the refs he just stands there with his arms crossed.

Posted

I couldnt care less about the crowd. The coaching is absolutely atrocious and needs to change. The way this team has blown big second half leads is pathetic. Dunlap sucks and it really pisses me off when our players are scrapping hard and getting screwed by the refs he just stands there with his arms crossed.

Yeah I remember the core lineup of Kemba/Hendo/MKG/Mullens/Biz was killing the Lakers in the 1st half... guess what... that core basically only played in the 1st half. In the 2nd half it was a bunch of 4 guard rotations. Dunlap is a smart guy and very knowledgeable about the game so his in game adjustments can't be this bad on accident. He ALWAYS goes away from what is working.

Posted

He's one of the smartest basketball coaches in the NBA. The cats are clearly tanking.

Posted

One thing I really wish, and this is for certain, we took MKG with the 2nd pick in the draft, can we please, PLEASE, just attempt to give him around 34 mins a game?

You see him sitting when he's not in foul trouble, thats a problem.

And for god sakes, Ben Gordon is not a very good ball handler, he racked up some assists last night, but damn, he's GREAT at shooting off down screens, let him do what he's good at!

I'd like to see Adrien more too, hell, at least he stays around the ball.

Posted

Bad coaching or intentionally tanking the season? I pick the latter.

Posted

Bad coaching or intentionally tanking the season? I pick the latter.

Let me say it one more time. WE'RE TANKING THE SEASON!