Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigSyke

-Prospect Comparisons to NFL Players-

54 posts in this topic

Giovani Bernard - Darren Sproles

Yeah I don't see that at all.

Giovani Bernard = Felix Jones

L O Fuggin L

Felix Jones really?? No way dude, he returns kicks, he runs the ball hard, is fast, is a shorter RB, is very versatile

L O Fuggin L

Felix Jones really?? No way dude, he returns kicks, he runs the ball hard, is fast, is a shorter RB, is very versatile

Sproles is way shorter then both and Felix did all that returns and special team stuff coming out of college as well.

Sproles is way shorter then both and Felix did all that returns and special team stuff coming out of college as well.

Fair enough... I just feel Gio has a higher upside than Felix, might just be my homerism

Fair enough... I just feel Gio has a higher upside than Felix, might just be my homerism

Felix had more upside then Sproles coming out of College. I think Felix was a 1st round pick. So it's not a bad thing that he's compare to him. What happens after they are drafted can't be predicted.

Bacarri Rambo - Brian Dawkins

That's a HUGE insult to B-Dawk. Even though he went to Clemson Dawk will forever be the poo. And Rambo will never even come close.

Cordarrelle Patterson= poor man Julio Jones

Keenan Allen= Dez Bryant/Jordy Nelson

Give me Keenan Allen in that scenario, he does remind me of Dez Bryant when i watch him play. I dont know if Patterson will ever be as good as Jones and Jones hasnt even reached his full potential yet.

maybe as a floor

• Topics

• No jarred Norris? No Gino Gradkowski? No Brian Cox Jr, no way.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
    • Hey @E CaT PanTHer 2. For someone that kind of consistently makes strange remarks about black people, and also proudly voted for and supported Donald Trump, you sure don't seem to mind appropriating black culture when it serves you best.
    • I heard something the other day that made perfect sense to me. I was obviously aware of the Austin craze a few years back when interest began peaking and the real estate market began a recovery long before the rest of the country. Someone said, "Austin is outgrowing Austin." Remember Charlotte in 1990 and what happened over the next 20 years? Very comparable and many of the same issues associate with such rapid economic growth, development and population: real estate, infrastructure (traffic), employment competition, etc.