#1 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

http://spectator.org...nizations-ignor

A 29-year-old woman died Thursday after undergoing a late-term abortion at the Maryland clinic operated by the notorious Dr. LeRoy Carhart. However, despite Carhart’s international reputation, no major news organization is covering the reported death.
The victim, who was eight months pregnant, traveled from out of state to the Germantown Reproductive Health Center that Carhart operates in suburban Montgomery County, about 20 miles from Washington, D.C. The pro-life group Operation Life reports:

The woman, who came for a third trimester abortion from out-of-state, arrived at GRHC on Sunday and was seen by pro-life activists every day through Wednesday. Witnesses said she appeared“pale and weak.” Early Thursday morning, the woman began suffering chest pain and other discomforts. Her attempts to reach Carhart were unsuccessful. The woman was taken by her family from her hotel to a nearby hospital emergency room at approximately 5:00 a.m. Efforts by hospital staff to contact Carhart or get informational assistance from the abortion clinic were unsuccessful. The patient suffered massive internal bleeding into her abdominal cavity. She slipped into a Code Blue condition approximately six times before finally succumbing to her injuries at around 9:30 a.m. The case has been placed with the Medical Examiner for further investigation.

Despite this woman actually getting to a hospital and eventually dying, these cases are why you must force abortionists to have admitting priveleges to hospitals.

Look at the bright side prochoicers...that baby sure is dead.

#2 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

Eight months pregnant?

Why is this not murder as everyone knows that C sections are performed all the time at this point because of a host of reasons and they babies are fine.

And we know why it is not reported. It was this womans right to have help in killing the baby. Warped

#3 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,549 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

Fox News is papering thus over so they can retain their abortion empire.

And there's nothing you can do!

Mwaaaaaahahahahahahaha

#4 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

Says the human rights defenders.

#5 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,240 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

Abortion is safer for the mother than childbirth. On average.

#6 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,684 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

I'm sorry the woman had to go through the trauma of being butched. We should have a fundraiser to buy her a feminine wig and some lipstick.

#7 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,101 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

I'm pretty die hard pro choice but once you get to the point that the baby is more likely than not to live outside of the womb I'm a real soft sell on the pro life side.

8 months? Bring the Dr up on charges unless there was legitimate medical necessity to end the pregnancy.

#8 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,240 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

I'm pretty die hard pro choice but once you get to the point that the baby is more likely than not to live outside of the womb I'm a real soft sell on the pro life side.

8 months? Bring the Dr up on charges unless there was legitimate medical necessity to end the pregnancy.

I looked up MD abortion law and post viability abortions are illegal. This guy should absolutely get in trouble.

#9 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

So this instance justifies your viewpoint's authority over a person?

#10 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,776 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:11 PM

News: person murdered a kid with a legally purchased gun

Stirs/G5: Ban all guns!

Right?

#11 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

News: person murdered a kid with a legally purchased gun

Stirs/G5: Ban all guns!

Right?

You have to get them to admit it before you make the comparison or the prey will not approach the trap.

#12 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,104 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

its different you see, because only abortion butchers err I mean doctors get to have all the fun in scenario number one. They don't even let normal people into the abortion ranges for training.

#13 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,335 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

I would like to know more about the circumstances that drove the mother to opt for this late term abortion. How many women intentionally choose to carry a child for eight months only to abort it? The hardships and sacrifices women make to get this far along in a pregnancy are enormous and having to make this decision so close to term must have been utterly heart breaking for the parents. The child likely had extremely serious health issues that led her physician to believe prospects for the child's survival were grim. The mother's life may have also been in danger by carrying the sick baby to term. That having been said, I look forward to the day in the near future, when late term abortions are no longer performed, not because of some superstitious cult's archaic beliefs, but because science and education will have advanced enough to prevent most birth defects, while those identified during the earliest stages of pregnancy will be correctable with treatment while the child is still in the womb. http://articles.wash...on-restrictions

#14 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

All medical procedures carry risk.

#15 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,794 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

we better not limit abortion in any way or we'll just end up with roving gangs of outlaw abortion doctors terminating late term pregnancies all over the place

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com