Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woman butched by doc performing 3rd trimester abortion

37 posts in this topic

Posted

There's probably been more man hours spent typing into and reading this thread than have been spent on third trimester abortions in the past year.

Posted

Eight months?

I don't care how liberal you are, that's murder.

Haha, hope it was worth it wh0re...

Posted

Eight months?

I don't care how liberal you are, that's murder.

Haha, hope it was worth it wh0re...

unless the fetus was no longer viable, this procedure was almost certainly illegal in maryland and the practitioner will likely be charged with murder at the conclusion of the investigation.

you may now continue being self-righteous and calling dead people names.

Posted

This was produced by an anti-abortion organization, hardly objective. What is missing? Any information as to why the abortion was performed. The author had ample time and space to use inflammatory language but not on word about the issues that led the mother to make such a difficult decision. Why? Because anti-abortionists could care less about the mother and her unborn child's health issues, those FACTS would undermine their agenda. That should tell you all you need to know. This propaganda piece is written for non-critical thinkers and explains why major media, even FOX with it's own axe to grind, chose not to covered this "story".

Posted

unless the fetus was no longer viable, this procedure was almost certainly illegal in maryland and the practitioner will likely be charged with murder at the conclusion of the investigation.

you may now continue being self-righteous and calling dead people names.

No need to go that route london, we're cool man...

I'm not being self-righteous. There is a difference between making a simple mistake and being completely irresponsible and irreverent of the value of human life... Which she and her doctor were (the latter), and thus, she justly got what she deserved and when this idiot death dealer gets convicted for double murder, he will get what he deserves as well.

It's not hard to sound self-righteous when talking about people whom everyone can find despicable.

What's the difference between calling her names after the fact and, for example, insulting a person who killed a child out of the womb and then committed suicide? This is essentially the same thing.

How do you feel bad for someone like that?

Posted

I think placing value on all life is the key. The best situation would have been if the mom was depressed, or out of money, or the baby daddy left her, or whatever, would have been for her to have had the baby and put it up for adoption. I don't think the symptoms above would have been relieved by the "procedure" she went through.

Does anyone actually know how an 8 month old is aborted?

I also do not think the abortion doc has much of an conscience being that he could perform this kind of thing. I doubt then that he will lose much sleep about the mom. If it were a true emergency, as many are, then regular docs could have probably helped. The fact that she went to this guy probably says a lot about the "causes and underlying factors".

I suppose we could all fill in the blanks to make it better fit our feelings on the subject, but bottom line, a baby who could have been most likely fine through a C section is no longer. And so also is the mother gone.

Posted

I think placing value on all life is the key. The best situation would have been if the mom was depressed, or out of money, or the baby daddy left her, or whatever, would have been for her to have had the baby and put it up for adoption. I don't think the symptoms above would have been relieved by the "procedure" she went through.

Does anyone actually know how an 8 month old is aborted?

I also do not think the abortion doc has much of an conscience being that he could perform this kind of thing. I doubt then that he will lose much sleep about the mom. If it were a true emergency, as many are, then regular docs could have probably helped. The fact that she went to this guy probably says a lot about the "causes and underlying factors".

I suppose we could all fill in the blanks to make it better fit our feelings on the subject, but bottom line, a baby who could have been most likely fine through a C section is no longer. And so also is the mother gone.

Stirs, I wish there was never a legitimate need for an abortion. I know some believe there is no legitimate justification and would rather see a mother die or a baby live a short life in pain and misery than admit there are cases where later term abortions are necessary. It is really not our place to decide either way. It is for the mother and her physician. Show me the woman that carried a healthy baby for eight months and then said adoption isn't an option, kill it. Even in the unlikely event such a monster existed, what doctor is going to risk his eight years of medical school, his practice, his ability to earn a living, and a life sentence in jail for murder? All for an individual he doesn't know from Adam? How far fetched do we have to get? That licensed doctor likely doesn't exist and doesn't apply to this case.

Under Maryland law, people can be charged with murder if they "intend to cause the death of the viable fetus."

The law defines a fetus as "viable" if "there is a reasonable likelihood of the fetus' sustained survival outside the womb." It provides exceptions for licensed doctors. http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/08/us-usa-abortion-maryland-idUSBRE82702720120308 The kind of woman that needs a late term abortion http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-07-27/opinions/35486231_1_pregnancy-guttmacher-institute-late-term-abortion

Posted

We have the case of the butcher in Philly...and now this incident. Who knows how many true cases of late term abortions occur without no one noticing or raising red flags.

Better to just not know...right?

Posted

We have the case of the butcher in Philly...and now this incident. Who knows how many true cases of late term abortions occur without no one noticing or raising red flags.

Better to just not know...right?

pushing abortion into the shadows and margins of society (which is what the measures you endorse would result in) is pretty much exactly what we should do if we want many more kermit gosnell (the philadelphia maniac you spoke of) and leroy carhart incidents than we already have.

Posted

G5 believes in the magical Reagan fairyland of the 50s when everyone was white, drove a Chevy, and only had sex for procreation.

Posted

Hey, a 57 Chevy is not too shabby

Posted

and nothing ever happened in their back seats