Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Fox: Solar Energy won't work here because it's not sunny like Germany

33 posts in this topic

Whether right or wrong, it is not hard to comprehend what he wrote. Bad mood again?

No I get it. It's a little worse than wrong. But whatever.

Is that going to be the post you will be constantly referencing back to as a "personal insult" so you can moan about it instead of adressing the actual topic?

Not sure what you are referring to exactly. I think you are wanting pstall to address the issue? My only point was that the morning crew on Fox is pretty lame.

Summer in Germany: wake up and it's broad day light. Rush because you're late for work. Check the time. 4:22 AM. ehhh... Still got a few hours of sleep. Dusk until almost midnight.

Winter? Dawn at 9:30ish. Dusk before 3 PM

Summer in Germany: wake up and it's broad day light. Rush because you're late for work. Check the time. 4:22 AM. ehhh... Still got a few hours of sleep. Dusk until almost midnight.

Winter? Dawn at 9:30ish. Dusk before 3 PM

basically what im getting at here.

and for the record. me saying what i said i don't see the leap to the conclusion im against solar energy or against it in the US. geez guys.

take off the bias glasses.

im for wind energy as well. whatever we have to do, be it smart and as affordable as possible and test it and re test it, im all for.

Well I guess our problem has been not putting our solar panels in Alaska...

I would also favor to keep pumping oil from the Dakotas until the price goes down. Also safe nuclear power, like Iran.

and for the record. me saying what i said i don't see the leap to the conclusion im against solar energy or against it in the US. geez guys.

take off the bias glasses.

im for wind energy as well. whatever we have to do, be it smart and as affordable as possible and test it and re test it, im all for.

Um. Who said you were against solar energy? I only wanted you to support the claim that even some parts of Germany get more sunlight than the US. The rest is your own leap.