Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina vs #8 Miami

85 posts in this topic

Posted

Paige is having a TERRIBLE game

Posted

Miami looks like a legit final 4 threat. Even though fans like Bwood make you want to pull against them...I'd like to see them make it. It's about time some other ACC team not named Carolina or Duke can represent in the final 4.

Yeah but honestly I think half the field will be a final four threat this year. Reminds me of '11. The top teams are so weak compared to most years that we are going to see several second tier teams simply get hot and win their regions.

Posted

Miami is good but remember. With zo we wouldve beat them hands down. I think miami will enter the tornament like RJ half through a big mac... asleep.

Posted

If you win them, you get to talk about them. It's a perk of being a fan.

Doesn't change how childish it is to bring them up every single time you lose as if that absolves the loss.

Posted

Only bring it up when a fan of a clearly inferior basketball program says they own us for life... Now tell me how stupid that sounds.

Posted

1 day after the ass rape....

U still mad!!!!

Posted

One day later still a dumbass.

For future reference, one week later still a dumbass.

One month later, still a dumbass.

One year later, things he is the most knowledgeable person on here at knowing the game of football... And still a dumbass.

1 person likes this

Posted

Only bring it up when a fan of a clearly inferior basketball program says they own us for life... Now tell me how stupid that sounds.

OK that's fair. Didn't read everything leading up to that.

Bwood: Miami/LA/Charlotte, no that totally makes sense. Something tells me he's a Yankees fan as well. Just a guess.

Posted

One day later still a dumbass.

For future reference, one week later still a dumbass.

One month later, still a dumbass.

One year later, things he is the most knowledgeable person on here at knowing the game of football... And still a dumbass.

My favorite NBA team beat your team once again while playing the shittiest ball I've ever witnessed.

My favorite college program that you know for a fact I've been pumping up so since week 1 of football season, beat your overrated programs ASS twice now, and should be on our way to being the #1 team in the nation.

And to top it all off, I got to go to the Grammys and mingle with famous people all while looking fly as fug. You will never doing anything like that in your life, an I get to every year.

U mad. I get why U mad. So why U still tryin?

Posted

If you brushed your teeth outside of special occasions like the grammys then I would really be jealous

2 people like this

Posted

If you brushed your teeth outside of special occasions like the grammys then I would really be jealous

Weak smack talk from you as usual.

Posted

How do u have time to watch college hoops with all the college "scouting" you do and the Hot in Cleveland marathons you watch?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here - I do not believe you have a high school diploma.

1 person likes this