• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,317 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

We need a traffic light at the corner but they haven't put one in yet, I'll bet it was because the hospitals need the money from car wrecks at that corner to keep solvent, DAMN YOU OBAMA

#17 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

Yep! And they still fuggin up the orders at the drive thru. And we in the second term!

#18 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

Welcome to the Obama circle jerk ceremony. Obama being the pivot man.

#19 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

Surprise! The Affordable Care Act is not a panacea. Who knew? Unfortunately, health care costs were spiraling out of control before ACA and they will continue to do so until some major issues are honestly addressed: Medical industry inefficiencies, our legal system, lack of preventative health care, prescription medications, for profit medical insurance, America's addiction to junk food, lack of regular exercise, poisoning of our environment and more specifically, poisoning of our food supply by industrialized farmers. I am sure there are many more issues that need to be addressed, these are just a few that came to mind.

#20 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,646 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

My lawn gets brown and goes dormant during the winter months... that damn Obama.

You should probably read this latest survey of comparative health care costs since 1999 done by Kaiser Family Foundation and the Health Research and Educational Trust. You'd see that health care costs, while stupid ridiculous no matter what political affiliation you endorse, have actually slowed significantly the last 3 years.

Actually, health care costs have increased at a much slower rate from 2007 - present than they did from 2002 to 2007.
http://ehbs.kff.org/...5-Chartpack.pdf
http://www.huffingto..._n_1872027.html

From 2002-2007 health care insurance premiums increased by 51%, and from 2007-2012 they've increased but 30%.

#21 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,955 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

Only a conservative would see the hiring thousands of people as bad

You have the business acumen of my 8 yo son.

If companies have to hire thousands of people as "overhead" to manage new beauracratic legislation, that is NOT a good thing.

Overhead costs go up...compaines just cut in many other areas to compensate for it. These hires and costs go straight to the bottom line and create no additional value add to the company.

#22 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:33 AM

It has been 4 years, and I finally have found one person that has benefited from Obama's policies. (other than globalist billionaires and international bankers...)

I'm glad he has helped you OP, now maybe he can do something to help the other 300 million Americans...

If he spent half the time trying to help the everyday citizen that he spends plotting how to destroy the Constitution, he would only be 'one of' the worst presidents ever, instead of 'the' worst.

He is the worst president since Woodrow Wilson without a doubt. That was 100 years ago.

#23 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,954 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:50 AM

If companies have to hire thousands of people as "overhead" to manage new beauracratic legislation, that is NOT a good thing.

Overhead costs go up...compaines just cut in many other areas to compensate for it. These hires and costs go straight to the bottom line and create no additional value add to the company.

Your 8 yr old son is already smarter than his father. You must be proud.

The OP complained that his wife only received a 3% raise because of the hiring of thousands of people. He made it sound like they were freezing wages to a point (3%).Sounds like his wife needs to pull herself up by her bootstraps...or go find another job

I'd say these people add just as much value to a company as HR, secretaries, and accountants.

#24 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

Rained last night, stepped in a puddle and now my sock is gonna be wet all day.

This must be what the russians felt like under stalin

#25 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

Blaming healthcare on Obama is foolish. It all started long ago. Health "care" is not what you think it should be or want it to be. It is a for profit business ONLY, just like everything else in the good ol' USA now. There is very little curing of anything going on in that profession, just the opposite. There is no profit in healthy people.

Nanuq brought up all the bad GMO out there and the poisoning of your water, your toothpaste and many of your other consumables. If you think the FDA is out there to protect your food supply, think again. Most of our institutions are not protecting people or their health, only profits are protected.

All this has nothing to do with your health. Your health is in your own hands. So is your wealth. To put all your hopes and dreams into this dog and pony show they feed you is the ultimate road to self destruction.

#26 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,019 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

The space aliens support obamacare.

#27 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

The space aliens support obamacare.

There are no aliens! Where do you guys get this crap? :cool:

#28 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

Clearly we've seen the only way to increase hiring is to increase profits for businesses!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com