Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dumb (or Cool!) Panther Purchases

63 posts in this topic

Posted

I, too, spent the extra bucks on the Panthers license plate. I don't remember it being $75, though.

Posted

I, too, spent the extra bucks on the Panthers license plate. I don't remember it being $75, though.

That's what it is in SC. Not sure what it is in NC.

Posted

I probably have the lamest:

You know those little stupid stick figure family stickers that you see on minivans that show every member of your family in stick figure form? I absolutely HATE them.

Then I saw they made a Panther themed version. Now they are on my wife's mini van.

Oh yea, and I bought a $350 Jeff Otah authentic jersey back in 2009. :-(

1 person likes this

Posted

20121127_225639.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

The worst Panther decision I made was this

c21.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

I probably have the lamest:

You know those little stupid stick figure family stickers that you see on minivans that show every member of your family in stick figure form? I absolutely HATE them.

Then I saw they made a Panther themed version. Now they are on my wife's mini van.

Oh yea, and I bought a $350 Jeff Otah authentic jersey back in 2009. :-(

You won.

Posted

Let's see, I own the panther head that was previously discussed being up for auction. Bath mats, wallet holder (no idea why), watches, fat head of Julius, and the Panther head. Mousepad, and mouse, iphone charger, probably a bunch of other random poo.

Posted

I got a Cam Newton jersey this year for Christmas. It sucks I won't be able to wear it in two years after he takes off to the Cowboys or Jets.

Posted

LOL @ the Titans game comment. I was at that game. It's one of the worst sporting events I've ever been to. I got to our tailgate late that day too which just added how shitty the game was.

Posted

That's what it is in SC. Not sure what it is in NC.

Oh ok, makes sense. I think in NC it's about 30 or 40 bucks.

Posted

Wish I lived near a place that sold a bunch of tedious panthers stuff so I could pick it up when I'm out and about but sadly I'm an out of state panther fan

Posted

Just clothes, gear and most money goes to tickets.

However seeing this thread I got inspired to my buy the license plate panther themes and hopefully it shall read "sckitfalcons".

(when it gets declined I'll try to be more creative) but it might accidentley sliiiide by the workers in Charlotte :).

Sadly this will go on a POS car but what can you do.

It appears even online you must wait for the DMV (doesn't open until noon); https://edmv-sp.dot....ceType=EXP&fM=Y

your license plate can only have up to 8 letters, numbers, or symbols on it