Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dumb (or Cool!) Panther Purchases

63 posts in this topic

Posted

I got saints toliet paper

Greg Williams edition?

1 person likes this

Posted

Wish I lived near a place that sold a bunch of tedious panthers stuff so I could pick it up when I'm out and about but sadly I'm an out of state panther fan

eBay will hook you up.

Posted

True and I have used eBay and the internet to get a lot of my panthers merchandise Im saying it'd be nice to be able to go to the store and see something like a panthers logo on a case of beer or a cam newton Gatorade type thing but I plan on moving to one of the Carolinas in my near future so this problem will be avoided

Posted

These just came in the mail. Custom shields for my V-MODA M-100 headphones (awesome headphones). If anyone wants the template I made to send to V-MODA to get these made, PM me and I'll send it to you.

857563_615875775094467_531681284_o.jpg

859189_615875755094469_2147448005_o.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

This probably doesn't deserve it's own new thread but I picked up some awesome new Panther loots for my birthday!

post-12261-0-17767000-1372986766_thumb.j

This is a toast/waffle/grilled cheese maker. It burns a Panther logo into the bread!

post-12261-0-54738200-1372986781_thumb.j

These are painting my nieces did for me. They are 2 and 5 years old and they painted these for me in Panthers colors. I will be hanging them in the cave!

Posted

49711bb01b046_36365b.jpg

F*cking terrible purchase my dog never touched it lol. (But he still wears his panthers collar to this day so not all is bad)

Posted

My grandkids all have Panthers Pacifiers.

Posted

I was Christmas shopping last year and immediately grabbed this when I saw it.

DSCF3515_zps876311fb.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

I have a Panther mail box no poo right now I have it in 3 pieces dont have the room for it...This mailbox has its own stand.

I have the Hawthorne Villiage Panther train set, I have the whole set!! lol

I have over 10 pieces including the track all in the original box never even played with it

20130704_223140_zpsd64385f3.jpg

20130704_223010_zps07b0fa58.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Keyshawn jersey...

Posted

I have bought a lot of Panthers crap  over the years, but I have taught myself some discipline.  After buying some Panthers headphones this past Christmas (just to be buying them because they were Panthers), I had to check myself. I have since passed on the Panthers wireless keyboard that was only $10 @ TJ Maxx (I use a laptop). I saw some Panthers golf cover heads the other day (but I don't golf). I've passed on a Panthers leather wallet (for cheap) because I prefer nylon or canvas wallets. It's hard sometimes, but you can do it. It's amazing what you can find in the Maxx or Ross sometimes.

I got two pairs of Panthers Reebok sandals that I will probably be wearing for years from the look of the soles on the bottom (looks like deep tire tread). Those were probably my best purchases.