Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KendrickPanther

Dumb (or Cool!) Panther Purchases

63 posts in this topic

Let's see, I own the panther head that was previously discussed being up for auction. Bath mats, wallet holder (no idea why), watches, fat head of Julius, and the Panther head. Mousepad, and mouse, iphone charger, probably a bunch of other random poo.

I got a Cam Newton jersey this year for Christmas. It sucks I won't be able to wear it in two years after he takes off to the Cowboys or Jets.

LOL @ the Titans game comment. I was at that game. It's one of the worst sporting events I've ever been to. I got to our tailgate late that day too which just added how shitty the game was.

That's what it is in SC. Not sure what it is in NC.

Oh ok, makes sense. I think in NC it's about 30 or 40 bucks.

Wish I lived near a place that sold a bunch of tedious panthers stuff so I could pick it up when I'm out and about but sadly I'm an out of state panther fan

Just clothes, gear and most money goes to tickets.

However seeing this thread I got inspired to my buy the license plate panther themes and hopefully it shall read "sckitfalcons".

(when it gets declined I'll try to be more creative) but it might accidentley sliiiide by the workers in Charlotte :).

Sadly this will go on a POS car but what can you do.

It appears even online you must wait for the DMV (doesn't open until noon); https://edmv-sp.dot....ceType=EXP&fM=Y

your license plate can only have up to 8 letters, numbers, or symbols on it

I got saints toliet paper

Greg Williams edition?

1 person likes this

Wish I lived near a place that sold a bunch of tedious panthers stuff so I could pick it up when I'm out and about but sadly I'm an out of state panther fan

eBay will hook you up.

True and I have used eBay and the internet to get a lot of my panthers merchandise Im saying it'd be nice to be able to go to the store and see something like a panthers logo on a case of beer or a cam newton Gatorade type thing but I plan on moving to one of the Carolinas in my near future so this problem will be avoided

These just came in the mail. Custom shields for my V-MODA M-100 headphones (awesome headphones). If anyone wants the template I made to send to V-MODA to get these made, PM me and I'll send it to you.

857563_615875775094467_531681284_o.jpg

859189_615875755094469_2147448005_o.jpg

2 people like this

• This makes sense to a degree with one big BUT... It's clear we'll be changing up our offense quite a bit this season - both due to the need for "evolution" and because of all the new players on offense we have to integrate - especially CMC & Samuel.  So, Stew needs more reps than he would have needed last year just to get in a rhythm with the new guys... Otherwise what you write makes sense. 
    • Already admitted i was wrong saying that, what I meant to write was he never learned to do it in college and makes it much easier to fall back into old habits in the pros. Was going back and edit that before I posted the thread and just forgot. And yes, every QB is going to be inaccurate at times, Cam is more inaccurate than the other top ten QBs, He just is, that's not his game,  didn't see anyone complaining about in 15. He makes up for it in other ways. And, no offense meant, didn't see a whole lot of Cam blaming in your post, actually, didn't see any. It was all someone else's fault. Cam has more difficult throws than many QBs because he frequently passes up easy throws for more difficult ones.  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4