Photo
- - - - -

koolkatluke Mock Draft 1.0 before the combine.

No trades.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,928 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Draft the last time the Gmen took an OLINE high in the draft was in 2009 no.60 with Beaty. Other than that you have to go all the way back to 04' with Snee in the 2nd.

The Giants philosophy of building the DL and WR through the Draft while searching for very good veteran O-linemen through FA (Locklear, Ugoh, Bass, St. Andrews, Sh. Andrews, Boothe) has worked well to their advantage. I believe that Mr. Gettleman's philosohy will look very similar to this.

Gettleman's job in New York was pro personnel, meaning he wasn't the guy in charge of doing the drafts. I don't think how the Giants have drafted and how we will be drafting can be compared.

#17 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,643 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

They re-signed Lardarius Webb last year to big deal, who is one of the best CB in the league.

8-10 million is definitely too high for Williams. He won't get that from anybody.

Yea I know Webb got resigned. I knew I was reading something about Cary too. But he may not had nothing to deal with an extension. Prob just mistaking it for Webb

#18 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,643 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

Gettleman's job in New York was pro personnel, meaning he wasn't the guy in charge of doing the drafts. I don't think how the Giants have drafted and how we will be drafting can be compared.

Of course I know he wasn't the guy drafting, but he's been they're long enough to know how to build a championship team. All those year of experiences have become a philosophy. I really think he will try to execute this team in a very close way that resemble the Giants.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com