Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Growl

I'm starting to like Lane Johnson a lot.

32 posts in this topic

of course, after the combine, he might be gone before we get a chance.

Oh my god do you want a fuging cookie?

Says the guy who bumped a Trufant thread from September...Chocolate chip or Oatmeal Raisin sir?

of course, after the combine, he might be gone before we get a chance.

This is my fear as well. Kid is probably gonna test off the charts at the combine and be off the board when we pick.

Says the guy who bumped a Trufant thread from September...Chocolate chip or Oatmeal Raisin sir?

The difference is that I was just bumping his thread because his name is getting hot, and all that I said was this was my first prospect thread of the year.

Not "OMG guys! I was the first person to ever mock him to us! Go me!".

Classic faggasaurus trying to make me look bad. The obsession will never end.

The difference is that I was just bumping his thread because his name is getting hot, and all that I said was this was my first prospect thread of the year.

Not "OMG guys! I was the first person to ever mock him to us! Go me!".

Classic faggasaurus trying to make me look bad. The obsession will never end.

Pretty sure ive seen ou toot ur own horn numerous times about draft picks last year.

Will chocolate chip work? all I got right now.

I'm sorry, I just feel like Lane Johnson is a poor man's Eric Fisher...not sold on him as our first pick yet...but then again I remember thinking the same way about Fisher before the Senior Bowl. I'm looking forward to seeing LJ at the combine.

I'm sorry, I just feel like Lane Johnson is a poor man's Eric Fisher...not sold on him as our first pick yet...but then again I remember thinking the same way about Fisher before the Senior Bowl. I'm looking forward to seeing LJ at the combine.

How can you not be sold on a dude as athletic as Johnson that dominated top pass rushers this yr while he was basically learning the LT position?!?