CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

------

David Perdue was on his way to sneak in some surfing before work Thursday morning when police flagged him down. They asked who he was and where he was headed, then sent him on his way.

Seconds later, Perdue's attorney said, a Torrance police cruiser slammed into his pickup and officers opened fire; none of the bullets struck Perdue.

His pickup, police later explained, matched the description of the one belonging to Christopher Jordan Dorner — the ex-cop who has evaded authorities after allegedly killing three and wounding two more. But the pickups were different makes and colors. And Perdue looks nothing like Dorner: He's several inches shorter and about a hundred pounds lighter. And Perdue is white; Dorner is black.

------

http://www.latimes.c...0,3955268.story

#2 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,584 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:17 PM

http://latimesblogs....e-shooting.html

2nd time it's happened.

#3 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

the cops/govt want this guy dead because he has legitimate dirt on them - NOT because he is shooting police officers.

#4 LongTriad

LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

the cops/govt want this guy dead because he has legitimate dirt on them - NOT because he is shooting police officers.

Link?

#5 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,228 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

that is exactly it. which is why when you hear of a DC madam killing herself etc you know its a lie. when you have the goods on somebody powerful, they are going to snuff you out.

#6 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,093 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

Yes, a conspiracy theory makes infinitely more sense than A-type personality Cops, high on adrenalin, caffeine and donuts, overreacting in a crises situation.

#7 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,228 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

The dude said what his motive was. Would the LAPD prefer he come back alive and testify in court and potentially expose them! Not much of a conspiracy on this one.

#8 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,053 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

Only way dorner comes out alive from this is to turn himself to the feds.

#9 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,662 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

Yes, a conspiracy theory makes infinitely more sense than A-type personality Cops, high on adrenalin, caffeine and donuts, overreacting in a crises situation.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic Nanuq, but I respect you man... That being said, I hope you don't really buy that scenario over an actual "conspiracy" theory in this case. The heavily edited manifesto is a prime example that there is something bigger behind all this.

And we're talking about the LAPD. LOL... Not very credible and not an organization I would hold in high regard with their history of cover-ups and corruption. They have run rampant with abuse of power for decades.

None of that justifies what this guy is doing, but, it's clear the story is bigger than "crazy MFer snaps."

#10 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,662 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

Only way dorner comes out alive from this is to turn himself to the feds.

IMO, there is absolutely NO WAY he is taken in alive even if they apprehended him as such.

#11 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,093 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

The dude said what his motive was. Would the LAPD prefer he come back alive and testify in court and potentially expose them! Not much of a conspiracy on this one.

Yes because this irrational killer of innocent children makes such a believable paragon of truth and justice. No need to be skeptical of his manifesto. No possibility his recent behavior may be indicative of serious long term mental issues. It is simply that corrupt officials at the LAPD pushed him too far! And now it is time to get even! WTF? OK Dirty Harry.

#12 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,093 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

Let's just say for a moment this guy is telling the truth. If he had any damning evidence that the LAPD should fear, why hasn't he made it public in the four plus years since he was terminated from the department? There are plenty of private citizens, public officials, news agencies and a vast numbers of other organizations that would love to be credited with helping to expose corruption in the LAPD. Anyone actually committed to truth and justice would never consider killing innocent civilians to make a point. In his warped mind, he believes he has damning evidence, trust me he doesn't. He is a certifiable wackadoodle. These are REAL LIVES he is taking. He should not be revered, he should be reviled.

#13 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,181 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

Agreed.

As much as the media generally likes to get at corrupt police, it seems like he could have made a killing by appearing on 60 mins or something like that. Of course, they are reviewing the case again now.

#14 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,817 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

Let's just say for a moment this guy is telling the truth. If he had any damning evidence that the LAPD should fear, why hasn't he made it public in the four plus years since he was terminated from the department? There are plenty of private citizens, public officials, news agencies and a vast numbers of other organizations that would love to be credited with helping to expose corruption in the LAPD. Anyone actually committed to truth and justice would never consider killing innocent civilians to make a point. In his warped mind, he believes he has damning evidence, trust me he doesn't. He is a certifiable wackadoodle. These are REAL LIVES he is taking. He should not be revered, he should be reviled.

I'd have to agree.

Read his "manifesto". The guy comes across as a complete narcissist, and definitely several cards short of a full deck. Everything that ever happened to him is everybody's fault but his own, and he portrays himself in this story as if he were .the most important man in the world

(the section where he details how he will make "high profile targets" of blacks, hispanics, asians and lesbians on the force who have all - in his mind - contributed to the racism that was going on is particularly telling)

He's had the chance to appeal through different avenues, and so far nobody has found him credible. The fact that he actually seems to believe he can gain credibility and "reset the moral compass" by murdering innocent people pretty much tells me all I need to know about him.

Are there bad things happening in the LAPD? Probably, but this guy's no crusader and certainly no hero. If anything, I'd call him a serial killer, and arguably the most dangerous one in decades. I suspect in the end, if it comes down to it, he'll kill himself rather than be captured (of course the tinfoil hat club won't believe it).

Bottom Line: The guy considers the killing of innocent people acceptable and "necessary" as long as it advances his agenda. That's a sign of someone whose goal is revenge, not justice.

#15 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,093 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

I don't know if you're being sarcastic Nanuq, but I respect you man... That being said, I hope you don't really buy that scenario over an actual "conspiracy" theory in this case. The heavily edited manifesto is a prime example that there is something bigger behind all this.

And we're talking about the LAPD. LOL... Not very credible and not an organization I would hold in high regard with their history of cover-ups and corruption. They have run rampant with abuse of power for decades.

None of that justifies what this guy is doing, but, it's clear the story is bigger than "crazy MFer snaps."

Tell me that there is corruption in the one of the largest police forces in the USA, and I'll respond, "What else is new?" Tell me the leadership of the LAPD is corrupt to the core and I won't bat an eyelash. Tell me an ex cop and military officer that believes deeply in truth and justice is killing innocent people because it is the only way to uncover corruption and I'll throw the BS flag every time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.