Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony's Pizza in Huntersville

50 posts in this topic

Posted

i was over by UNCC the other week and was surprised to see that Topper's was still open... 10 years ago that was the go-to pizza place for a long night of drinking and smoking

Davinci's over by Davis Lake is where my wife and I go most of the time now... doesn't hurt it's all of 30 seconds away from the house

Posted

Just had slice of life...pretty good.

Posted

Also, this place isn't a "real" pizza place, but at UNCC there is a place called Toppers Pizza. It's pretty damn good. The baked potato "pizza" is one of my favorite pizzas ever. It's something I would consider ordering as a last meal lol. extra sour cream baby!

Man Toppers isn't pizza, it's ketchup and cardboard, that being said in the University area you have to go to Due Amici on Prosperity Church Rd. By far the best pizza in town. Try them out, promise you won't be disappointed

Posted

i was over by UNCC the other week and was surprised to see that Topper's was still open... 10 years ago that was the go-to pizza place for a long night of drinking and smoking

Davinci's over by Davis Lake is where my wife and I go most of the time now... doesn't hurt it's all of 30 seconds away from the house

Yeah toppers was good for drunk/cheap college nights.

I haven't eaten there since probably 2009.

Like I said that baked potato pizza is incredible. It's something I would strongly consider for a last meal.

Never been to davinci's. Lenny's subs is pretty good.

Posted

Also, in regards to pizza, I really like Brixxx. Not my fave but would never object to going there.

Posted

love the house special at mellow still.

al's pizza near pstall manor is moving up my list for good pie.

Posted

Ate at a Tonys in Charlotte. Ordered two slices not knowing how big the slices were. When I saw them...yikes :lol:

Posted

totally forgot about mellow mushroom... the only good one is the asheville location tho

Posted

Am I allowed to play the good pizza locations game?

Posted

Am I allowed to play the good pizza locations game?

absolutely.

Here I will start:

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=lou+malnatis&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x880e2cb6a8034a35:0x75dbc9bf82f2c81b,Lou+Malnati's,+439+N+Wells+St,+Chicago,+IL+60654&gl=us&ei=jq4bUfLNI5Pc8ASG5oHQAg&ved=0CCIQ8gEwAA

Posted

Zio (on Middleton) is my favorite. Selwyn Pub has fantastic pizza too. Jet's is my favorite for delivery.

Posted

absolutely.

Here I will start:

https://maps.google....ved=0CCIQ8gEwAA

No, no, nonoonono. You do not bring Chicago pizza into this thread!

Jersey and New York have good pizza on every block. Or should I say their bad pizza is better then our good.