• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteveSmithOwns

Percy Harvin

Percy would be awesome if we can keep his ankle healthy and his headaches at bay... he has the ability to match steves production in his prime

It would probably end up taking a 2 and a 4 to get an injury risk entering a contract year.

Yes Harvin can be worth much more, but I'm not sure a brand new GM is going take that kind of giant risk on one player when we have several major holes.

I'd think San Fran or St Louis gets him.

I don't see us giving up any draft picks higher than a 4th for Percy. Now if they want to trade a player, we have several available, but I don't see a pick and a player at this point. He has quite a bit to prove as well. I know we won't get into a bidding war over him and pay too much. I would rather use my second round pick in the draft.

I have always loved Harvin and would take him in a heartbeat if we could afford him, which I doubt we could.

If we could work something out, It would be great. I would consider a 2nd. How could I not? Perhaps we could work out a deal for their third, also, and give us a better shot at obtaining another impact player at a position of need. It is really somewhat of a myth that Harvin is this great injury risk. Dude didn't really miss a bunch of games until last year. With his ability to catch, run and return, that would immediately give our already explosive offense, a nitrous oxide type burst.

If this guy becomes a real option for us, Ioad up the Percy Harvin bandwagon, I'm drivin!

I would rather not give up our 2nd round pick for a injury prone wr in a contract year, which might be the asking price.

I think Harvin is alright and all but he's too much of a question mark health wise.

a second? hell no

Many of you seem to be balking at the idea of a second, but if you look at his all-purpose yards, you would realize that Harvin is a beast. If we can get him at the right price (and the right period), he could easily turn into an excellent value with realistic, day-one game-changing impact.