42 replies to this topic

#41 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE
HUDDLER

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

You're right, I made a bad assumption he missed more games than he actually did. I remember the weird migraine fiasco a couple years

I assumed the same thing until my brother-in-law told me otherwise this past season (then, Harvin ironically did get hurt), so you aren't alone. Harvin is still a risk, but if I could snag him relatively cheaply, that would be a risk I'd be willing to take.

#42 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV
HUDDLER

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

It's not just the draft picks, he wants an 8 figure a year contract. I wouldn't sign him for that much if he was sitting there in free agency, I sure as hell wouldn't give up high draft picks AND that contract for him.

#43 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBelgium
HUDDLER

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:00 AM

From Rotoworld:

Citing a league source, Profootballtalk.com reports that Percy Harvin will skip all offseason activities so long as the Vikings haven't upgraded his contract.
This is the approach players seeking raises normally take. Per PFT, Harvin plans to sit out OTAs and minicamps as well as training camp if the Vikings don't meet his demands. The obvious alternative to paying Harvin would be for GM Rick Spielman to trade him to a club willing to commit eight figures per year and $30-plus million guaranteed. The financial implications are the main reason we don't expect Minnesota to receive a first-round pick for Harvin via trade.

Guess that puts him off the charts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users