#2 Panthers69473

Panthers69473

THE HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

Good read kuechly is a beast I'm glad that we were able to get such a good mlb to take over for beason

#3 vorbis

vorbis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

alen dumonjic is a fine football mind and should be read seriously. this is a good read of some very specific and somewhat subtle points of kuechly's superb instincts at MLB.

#4 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

LMFAO Just when you think you can give Bleacher Report some kudos,

http://bleacherrepor...er-bowl/page/15

Just what we need, another LB. But what do I know. Luke worked out great and you cant have too much of a good thing

#5 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,901 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

thank you tampa bay for drafting mark barron so we didn't.

one of those happy coincidences.

#6 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,791 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

I just love having that stud in the middle of the D. The true MLB of a 4-3 is a rare breed. You absolutely must appreciate such a talent. Giddy as all heck to have one of those mfers on my team.

IMO, with the emergence of Cam and now Keek. It is imperitve that we get another playmaker with our first pick. Do not care where he plays, as long as he is making plays. Hellz, I guess I could say the same thing about our 2nd pick as well. The team with the most/best playmakers usually win. We have some, but still need some more. Especially in the back end.

#7 BigEric

BigEric

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:27 AM

LMFAO Just when you think you can give Bleacher Report some kudos,

http://bleacherrepor...er-bowl/page/15

Just what we need, another LB. But what do I know. Luke worked out great and you cant have too much of a good thing

I really don't want ANOTHER LB either, but id loveeee if we got Jones. I don't know why, seeing him next to Luke-Beason/Davis would be SICK. I know we don't have the personel for a 34, (good luck Saints LOL) but can you guys imagine luke and beas in the middle with davis and jones on the outside? I know Davis is too undersized and so is Beason, but Luke could no doubt put on more weight for a 34 mlb and I feel like Jones MIGHT be a carbon copy on Von Miller.

I want OL or Banks or trade back for a DT but if Jones fell, it'd be REALLY intruging.

#8 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:10 AM

If we draft a LB in the 1st, I might have a fugin aneurysm.

#9 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,901 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

well i hope you guys are ready to poo your pants out of anxiety on draft day because there's a bandwagon starting to form behind the notion that jones is going to fall out of the top ten. walterfootball, which was one of the only outlets mocking kuechly to us last year by the way, has him going to the steelers at 17.

#10 Moose Hoover

Moose Hoover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:12 AM

I think it may have been the last aints game but I remember thinking Luke had fully arrived as the defensive leader when I saw him "coach" Josh Thomas into position...Josh was late to make the adjustment and it ended up in a TD...Luke then proceeded to chew him out. I got chills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.