Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Brandon Lafell gets engaged

17 posts in this topic

Just saw it on twitter. Lafell and his girl taking that next step. That's what's up! Good luck to him

she's avg...looks like she like him alright... glad he aint wit no golddigger

• Topics

• I have to apologize to @TheRed , not for what I have said, but most certainly how I have said it. He was right that this isn't how I normally post and my passion for the subject matter got the best of me and left me with the just the worst. I should have said, "Please, you have obviously got an informed opinion and a desire to get the best out of this country we share, so don't pass up on your opportunity to cast a ballot. It doesn't have to be for every race, but find someone or something you can get behind and put your votes there." One single vote may not matter in a presidential, or even gubernatorial, election, but don't let that turn you into thinking the voter doesn't matter. Look, act and vote local -- these are the races that have the most impact on your life and where you have the most impact, too. A change at the local level does reverberate up the ladder, it is how all great movements start. I won't get on you or anyone else about not voting again, but please, in exchange, could you just commit to casting a ballot next time your local elections roll along? You are full of smart ideas and are passionate about a number of issues, don't let that go to waste. You might very well actually improve things. And Lord, we sure do need that, don't we? Once again, my apologies to @TheRed and @NanuqoftheNorth for going above and beyond in calling you out. You deserve a better shake than I gave you.
    • I wouldn't say he made him look bad, just expendable (and overpaid).
    • Good let them. Will just allow other good players to drop to us in round 2-4

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app