Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Espn insider:do not cut deangelo williams

72 posts in this topic

Cam is our best runner. We just need an adequate RB.

1 person likes this

I'm all for deangelo staying. We just need to give him more carries. I hope this year we lean more on the run game and use play action more. I honestly believe that if we run deangelo right, he will have a 1,000 yard year. He is nowhere near being finished. About the cap? That's not my job to worry about it. I'll leave that up to the powers that be.

So when you pay for ESPN Insider it has articles advising NFL executives about their rosters?! Interesting..

So its like the Huddle minus the frequency.

So when you pay for ESPN Insider it has articles advising NFL executives about their rosters?! Interesting..

So its like the Huddle minus the frequency.

...and tittays

This is the type of stuff "Insiders" pay for? I could have told you all of that for free.

Keep him and re-structure, but give him more than 7-8 carries a game.

I am concerned about how injury prone Stewart seems to be... even when he's not missing games he always seems to be nursing some sort of injury.

DeAngelo was awesome against the worst D in NFL history....but that was about it.

We just need to invest in the OL. Not RBs.

1 person likes this

We need OL no doubt, but we still need every play maker we can keep!

My main problem is that since the contract it take DeAngelo 6 games to get into shape it seems.. He breaks zero tackles, accelerates slowly but then is a different guy toward the end. I just think he is a guy who naturally lays back too much and tou have to get on him early to get him to focus..hopefully(if he is on the roster) he does that from the start in 2013.