Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Global warming out of this world?

108 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Take a quick gander at the bibliography and references cited for State of Fear and then get back to me on that

Have you read said sources? Not the bibliography, but the actual sources?

Posted · Report post

Have you read said sources? Not the bibliography, but the actual sources?

A couple, yes. And I bet that's two more than you

Posted · Report post

A couple, yes. And I bet that's two more than you

Hah, you would be surprised. Good job being defensive for no reason though, jerk.

Posted · Report post

Hah, you would be surprised. Good job being defensive for no reason though, jerk.

I would be surprised given the utter lack of any effort for anyone to approach the substance of what I've put forth.

Posted · Report post

I would be surprised given the utter lack of any effort for anyone to approach the substance of what I've put forth.

I haven't been a part of this discussion before now - in this thread anyhow. Regardless, I'll leave you to it.

Posted · Report post

Eugenicists, phrenologists, and Freudian psychologists were scientists too

elucidate

elucidate

elucidate

elucidate

elucidate

Posted · Report post

Nah... time for work. I was stupid for venturing back into Tinderbox anyways... I get dumber every time I revisit this sandbox

Posted · Report post

same old snark with no substance

my response to the questions posed by mmmbeans after that attempted to note the things we knew for a fact just a short time ago that turned out to be completely false. The concept of scientists being wrong while quoting hard facts flies over the head of most on this page.

I'm outty... have fun with lack of reading comprehension

Posted · Report post

my response to the questions posed by mmmbeans after that attempted to note the things we knew for a fact just a short time ago that turned out to be completely false. The concept of scientists being wrong while quoting hard facts flies over the head of most on this page.

it's rare that i see you post anything that isn't fringe stupidity. lack of substantive responses reflects the lack of substance in your posts.

Posted · Report post

Wait, what? Are you talking about the CFC thing you posted? You were serious about that?

Posted · Report post

Eugenicists, phrenologists, and Freudian psychologists were scientists too

lol

Posted · Report post

CO2 being a greenhouse gas is no more in dispute than CFCs cause a breakdown of O3.

The catch for the latter is justifying how a heavier-than-air molecule gets miles above the surface to perform this breakdown. Yet is was accepted as a slam dunk for anyone in the know about science just two decades ago.

Wait, do you really think that heavier than air particles can't reach the stratosphere?

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments