Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Icege

ESPN NFL Live Top 5 QBs for Next 8 Seasons

60 posts in this topic

there's no reason for Cam to be on that list.

He has generated more offensive production than anyone in NFL history through his first two years....

I mean I literally just fast forwarded through 1 weeks worth of NFL32, a show designed around showing ALL 32 teams...

Well they talked about the Panthers 2 times, in 5 shows!!!

F espn can't stand it

And pro football talk isn't much better

Carolina is a small market team with a shaky fanbase. Why talk about a team when most viewers will simply change the channel?

awww no a weepfest for the huddle, i'll bring the tissues for everybody

Just like clockwork.

I have no idea why Andrew Luck keep popping up in every QB conversation. The dude is horrible. he swings his leg just like The Golden Calf of Bristol when he throws. The dude couldn't complete 50% of his passes even if he had Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and Calvin Johnson as his starting receivers and Tony Gonzalez as his TE. Am I missing something?

Could it be a case of because so many young talented dual threat QBs coming along so the media feel the need to promote Luck to be the new face of the League before the inevitable happens? I'm just puzzled.

And then again all he does is win.

I haven't watched ESPN in over a month, and I feel amazing. Feels good man, feels good.

Been two years for me. Never really watched it to begin with other than sports center. That's the only thing I watched, everything else is garbage.

Carolina is a small market team with a shaky fanbase. Why talk about a team when most viewers will simply change the channel?

Then don't have a show based on discussing all 32 teams

so what? does an opinion stop cam from winning a superbowl.....lol

it didnt stop flacco and im sure most thought he was trash.

people today is so sensitive over small things.

I question whether Griffin will even last eight years.

(honestly, I question whether Griffin will last four years)