Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESPN NFL Live Top 5 QBs for Next 8 Seasons

61 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Do you no how much opinions matter?

zero.gif

Posted · Report post

I have no idea why Andrew Luck keep popping up in every QB conversation. The dude is horrible. he swings his leg just like The Golden Calf of Bristol when he throws. The dude couldn't complete 50% of his passes even if he had Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and Calvin Johnson as his starting receivers and Tony Gonzalez as his TE. Am I missing something?

Could it be a case of because so many young talented dual threat QBs coming along so the media feel the need to promote Luck to be the new face of the League before the inevitable happens? I'm just puzzled.

And then again all he does is win.

Posted · Report post

I haven't watched ESPN in over a month, and I feel amazing. Feels good man, feels good.

Been two years for me. Never really watched it to begin with other than sports center. That's the only thing I watched, everything else is garbage.

Posted · Report post

Carolina is a small market team with a shaky fanbase. Why talk about a team when most viewers will simply change the channel?

Then don't have a show based on discussing all 32 teams

Posted · Report post

so what? does an opinion stop cam from winning a superbowl.....lol

it didnt stop flacco and im sure most thought he was trash.

people today is so sensitive over small things.

Posted · Report post

I question whether Griffin will even last eight years.

(honestly, I question whether Griffin will last four years)

Posted · Report post

ESPN didn't pick Cam on their top 5 list?!?!

32612431.jpg

Posted · Report post

I question whether Griffin will even last eight years.

(honestly, I question whether Griffin will last four years)

If/When he comes back. I expect him to become the next Fran Tarkington. Scramble like a headless chicken, but take advantage of his speed when the opportunity arises. And when the play is over, butt down and cleats up. In other words, slide. Don't know where this thought came from other than not wanting to see him try and run that pistol again. Stay away son, stay far away.

Posted · Report post

LOLFLACCO!!

He makes some good throws occasionally...but comon now.......I think I rather have Dalton than Flacco as a franchise qb....and i would like neither.

Posted · Report post

Both of those list are terrible IMO. Any list that has Luck #1 is stupid. So sorry Bruschi.

Also any list from those choices that doesn't have Kaep on it is stupid. Sorry Woodson.

I guess since I called their lists stupid I should do my list so you guys can repay the favor if you choose:

1. Aaron Rodgers. - he is the best QB in the league and will probably continue to be so for the next 8 years.

2. Colin Kaepernick- I'm a believer. I hate putting him over Cam. I still think Cam can be better though.

3. Cam Newton- He is already just as good as anyone else on this list not named Rogers, and I think he still has the most room for improvement on the list, thus has a much higher upside than anyone on this list.

4. Russell Wilson- Special guy special QB (the UNC fan in me just vomited a little, good thing he is actually a Badger).

5. RG3- the offense that Shanahan has put in place for RG3 is a perfect match for RG3's skillset. As long as they are together RG3 is going to be highly productive. I don't think he is the type of QB that can play in any system though.

Posted · Report post

1. Aaron Rodgers. - he is the best QB in the league and will probably continue to be so for the next 8 years.

2. Cam Newton- He is already just as good as anyone else on this list not named Rogers, and I think he still has the most room for improvement on the list, thus has a much higher upside than anyone on this list.

3. Colin Kaepernick- I'm a believer. I hate putting him over Russell. I still think Russell can be better though.

4. Russell Wilson- Special guy special QB (He will always run with the pack.)

5. Mike Glennon- the offense that Reid has put in place for Glennon is a perfect match for Glennon's skillset. As long as they are together Glennon is going to be highly productive. I don't think he is the type of QB that can play in any system though.

FIFY

Posted · Report post

ESPN said Chris Simms would be an elite QB after his rookie season.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments