Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabeking

Da'rick Rogers

142 posts in this topic

He's already the number 2 wr here so you should stfu now idiot.

Tell me idiot if he really is one based on his performance. We're so weak at that position that AE would've been our 3rd if we didn't have Murphy! You're the Idiot! Retard!

Tell me idiot if he really is one based on his performance. We're so weak at that position that AE would've been our 3rd if we didn't have Murphy! You're the Idiot! Retard!

You said let me know when he is a number 2 wr. He is number 2 WR here so do what you said you would do and stfu. You dumbass idiot. In every forum you say some of the stupidest poo. I honestly don't know how you breath and walk at the same time. Without choking or tripping every 2 steps.

1. Manningham made clutch catches to a Superbowl. Randy still takes the top off of a defense and open up under routes for Carbtree and Davis. Ginn is a special team weapon and AJ was a 1st round pick. Add in the fact this team was 5 yard from a ring and beat teams with the multiple receiving weapons you drool over. Yes it's a really good group.

2. So because Sidney isn't producing like he did under a HOF QB he's a bad WR? So if 89 went to Jacksonville and doesn't put up the same numbers he did with Cam . Is he a bad WR?

How many people wanted Golden Tate? Doug Baldwin was a good slot WR last year. So this is a good group it's just the option offense didn't afford many opportunities. Plus how many passing attempts did Russell?

3.Another Dumb argument. Was it DWill fault that Foster got the starting job over him? Was it James Anderson fault that Nile Diggs got the start over him? Was it Richard Marshall fault that a broke down Ken Lucas was starting over him? Best example Jake was done and Matt Moore was still on the bench. Point is sometime it's not the player's fault that the Coach is being stupid.

Dude, making clutch catches in the Super Bowl has nothing to do with being a good, consistent threat that's going to make a coach change his game plan. If Randy really was a threat, the other 31 teams in the league would have picked up on it. Stop living in 2009; the number of teams that took a shot on him and dumped him is ridiculous. And Ginn's special teams production and AJ's draft position have nothing to do with game planning for an offense.

Again, we're back to causation and correlation. You're saying that Russell didn't have enough attempts to make his receivers look good. Isn't it possible that Russell didn't attempt that many passes because his receivers couldn't perform at a high enough level?

LaFell's a middling contributor. That hasn't changed regardless of his quarterback, or his playing time, or anything. He had a middling catch rate and middling YAC numbers. The Panthers can do better.

Dude, making clutch catches in the Super Bowl has nothing to do with being a good, consistent threat that's going to make a coach change his game plan. If Randy really was a threat, the other 31 teams in the league would have picked up on it. Stop living in 2009; the number of teams that took a shot on him and dumped him is ridiculous. And Ginn's special teams production and AJ's draft position have nothing to do with game planning for an offense.

Again, we're back to causation and correlation. You're saying that Russell didn't have enough attempts to make his receivers look good. Isn't it possible that Russell didn't attempt that many passes because his receivers couldn't perform at a high enough level?

LaFell's a middling contributor. That hasn't changed regardless of his quarterback, or his playing time, or anything. He had a middling catch rate and middling YAC numbers. The Panthers can do better.

Jungle when you learn something about football can you come talk to me.

Not one DC is putting his safety in the Box if Randy is lined up on the outside running a deep route. If you don't think that helps a offense then please watch soccer.

But just to end this look at the Targets for Wr in option offenses then look at the targets for WR in west coast and traditional play action offenses. When you see the difference you can come back and say you were wrong. If you would have heard what Smitty said on the radio about Lafell today you would know how wrong you are.

You said let me know when he is a number 2 wr. He is number 2 WR here so do what you said you would do and stfu. You dumbass idiot. In every forum you say some of the stupidest poo. I honestly don't know how you breath and walk at the same time. Without choking or tripping every 2 steps.

Come back at me when Lafail become a sure no.2 wr. For now, shut your hole dumb bit(h

Come back at me when Lafail become a sure no.2 wr. For now, shut your hole dumb bit(h

What do you not understand you fuging moron? He is the number 2 wr on this team . Do I have to link the depth chart? Now stfu and go eat paint chips.

Jungle when you learn something about football can you come talk to me.

Not one DC is putting his safety in the Box if Randy is lined up on the outside running a deep route. If you don't think that helps a offense then please watch soccer.

But just to end this look at the Targets for Wr in option offenses then look at the targets for WR in west coast and traditional play action offenses. When you see the difference you can come back and say you were wrong. If you would have heard what Smitty said on the radio about Lafell today you would know how wrong you are.

So you're basically refusing to accept the idea that the receivers' ability and the style of offense are linked. And you're refusing to accept that a man who played for three teams in 2010 and was out of football in 2011 is anything less than a game-changing threat. For such a condescending poster you don't do much thinking.

So you're basically refusing to accept the idea that the receivers' ability and the style of offense are linked. And you're refusing to accept that a man who played for three teams in 2010 and was out of football in 2011 is anything less than a game-changing threat. For such a condescending poster you don't do much thinking.

I like how "you" can say in one post that he didn't hit the 700 yards and 5td mark you set and avoid the fact in 5 post that he was 23 yards and 1td in 14 games away from that. I also like how your dogging Lafell but slobbing a WR who is just like him and adds nothing different then he does.

But I'm loving the fact you're discrediting the affect that Randy Moss can have on a opposing defense. This alone lets me know you don't know poo about football stick to tennis.

I like how "you" can say in one post that he didn't hit the 700 yards and 5td mark you set and avoid the fact in 5 post that he was 23 yards and 1td in 14 games away from that. I also like how your dogging Lafell but slobbing a WR who is just like him and adds nothing different then he does.

But I'm loving the fact you're discrediting the affect that Randy Moss can have on a opposing defense. This alone lets me know you don't know poo about football stick to tennis.

Why am "I" in quotation marks?

Why does it matter that he was close? He iddn't hit 700 yards or 5 touchdowns. I believe that those are the measures of value in the NFL, correct? Touchdowns and yards?

Again, Rogers jumps higher and changes directions faster. And actually, that's all I've said about him. I'm not a huge fan of Rogers, but he's a better physical prospect than was LaFell.

Why did all 32 NFL teams leave Moss off of their rosters last year if he's still a game changing player? And why didn't he, you know, produce more than 450 yards if he's still a game changing player? I'm still confused as to why you're chasing this point so hard. There's absolutely nothing to suggest that Moss is a good player, except your word against 32 NFL front offices. What would possess you to try to pass off that argument as valid?

Why am "I" in quotation marks?

Why does it matter that he was close? He iddn't hit 700 yards or 5 touchdowns. I believe that those are the measures of value in the NFL, correct? Touchdowns and yards?

Again, Rogers jumps higher and changes directions faster. And actually, that's all I've said about him. I'm not a huge fan of Rogers, but he's a better physical prospect than was LaFell.

Why did all 32 NFL teams leave Moss off of their rosters last year if he's still a game changing player? And why didn't he, you know, produce more than 450 yards if he's still a game changing player? I'm still confused as to why you're chasing this point so hard. There's absolutely nothing to suggest that Moss is a good player, except your word against 32 NFL front offices. What would possess you to try to pass off that argument as valid?

1. He was only 23 yards and 1TD away from your dumbass bench mark. At the same time playing 2 less games and most of a 3rd do to a concussion. Are you seriously this ANAL???

2. No he doesn't Lafell is quicker and changes direction a lot more then he gets credit for.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/player/_/id/25590/brandon-lafell

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/player/_/id/30177

Rogers also has a lower Scouts Grade then Lafell. So the better Prospect thing is wrong.

Better change of direction really???

3. 31 teams passed on A Rodgers so that don't mean poo. One of the best Coaches in the league didn't pass on Moss and he could see how Moss can help the rest of his WR. No matter what dumb poo you can think of. Moss is still a player that can take the top off of a defense and is still a deep threat. Don't act like that doesn't effect a defense.