#46 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,384 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:59 AM

Somebody who is more right then you!! So sooner or later you should stfu and listen before you spew your stupid poo. There is no tape where Rogers look any different or better then Lafell coming out of LSU. If you say you can see a difference then you're a fuging liar. The only difference I can see is Lafell actually has more elusiveness and was a better deep threat then Rogers.

Let me ask you question and see if you can give me a intelligent answer. Is it Lafell fault or the offense he has been in?

Wow what a dumb question!
He had Cam for two years now!
He been the no.3 wideout for most of his career and had trouble beating the opponents no.3 cb. If 89 can constantly beat the no.1 cb every week, why can't Lafail? This to say that we have been a highly passing offense the last two seasons. Please stop with the Lafail talk. I'm done!

#47 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:09 AM

Wow what a dumb question!
He had Cam for two years now!
He been the no.3 wideout for most of his career and had trouble beating the opponents no.3 cb. If 89 can constantly beat the no.1 cb every week, why can't Lafail? This two say we been a highly passing offense the last two seasons. Please stop with the Lafail talk. I'm done!

You were done along time ago.

But let me help you look up all the number 2# and 3rd Wr in read option offenses and tell me which ones put up great numbers.

Since you're stupid that would be the Redskins, Seattle, and 49ers when Kaep was the QB.

You would notice that none of the 2nd WR in those offenses put up great numbers. So it has nothing to do with Cam it has to do with the offense that Chud choose to run. Not to mention the dumb choice of Legadue over Lafell that happen most games last year.

And again it doesn't change the fact that Rogers looks no different then Lafell coming out of college.

#48 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,384 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

You were done along time ago.

But let me help you look up all the number 2# and 3rd Wr in read option offenses and tell me which ones put up great numbers.

Since you're stupid that would be the Redskins, Seattle, and 49ers when Kaep was the QB.

You would notice that none of the 2nd WR in those offenses put up great numbers. So it has nothing to do with Cam it has to do with the offense that Chud choose to run. Not to mention the dumb choice of Legadue over Lafell that happen most games last year.

And again it doesn't change the fact that Rogers looks no different then Lafell coming out of college.

Please you're killing me with the Lafail comparison. You're embarssing yourself

#49 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:25 AM

Please you're killing me with the Lafail comparison. You're embarssing yourself

OMG dude you're and idiot. Just do the research and you will have a better understanding. You found a article from some idiot who did his breakdown on the combine. You can look up the fact that no #2 WR in a Zone read, Pistol or Read option offense is putting up Good WR numbers.

#50 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,131 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

are you saying the offenses focus on the run more with newon and the running backs...so lafell is not getting as many targets in another offense??

#51 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

are you saying the offenses focus on the run more with newon and the running backs...so lafell is not getting as many targets in another offense??

I'm saying in a offense like Greenbay or Dallas or Atlanta. Lafell would have higher numbers. If you look at the other option offenses Lafell is up there with all the second and 3rd targets.

#52 Rhell

Rhell

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:37 AM

STRENGTHS

LaFell has the height and build of a starting NFL wide receiver. Has been a productive player. Has soft hands and flashes the ability to catch the ball away from his body. Is an athletic receiver. Exhibits the willingness to catch the ball in traffic over the middle. Is a competitive performer who is tough to take down after the catch and will go up and fight for the jump ball.
WEAKNESSES
LaFell possesses good top end speed but isn’t a true burner to consistently get deep at the next level. Suffers from lapses of concentration which lead to drops. Is not precise route-runner, is susceptible to press-coverage, and occasionally struggles to gain separation.
Rogers

STRENGTHS
Physical specimen with power and strength. Works very well over the middle, and is extremely difficult to bring down after the catch. Gets off the line well for a player of his size. Shows flexibility in adjusting to the football, making difficult catches, and getting out of his routes. Uses his body to shield defenders from making a play on the football. Smooth, with good body control when going up for the football. Strong hands allow him to grab low and wide passes adeptly. Physical run blocker when engaged, will sustain through the play.
WEAKNESSES
Off-field maturity and on-field effort have been issues. Stops his route at times if not the primary target. Body language on the field can be defeating. Lacks great explosiveness to run by corners, no extra gear. Will struggle to track the football at times. Not a very instinctual receiver, doesn't always run the routes he should, doesn't fight to get open when the play breaks down.
From NFL.COM, from what I have seen seems pretty accurate. If Rogers can get his maturity issue settled he could be better...but there are safer options since the WR spot is pretty deep in this draft.

#53 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,384 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

STRENGTHS

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4] Exhibits the willingness to catch the ball in traffic over the middle. Is a competitive performer who is tough to take down after the catch and will go up and fight for the jump ball.

Have not seen that.

#54 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:26 PM

STRENGTHS

LaFell has the height and build of a starting NFL wide receiver. Has been a productive player. Has soft hands and flashes the ability to catch the ball away from his body. Is an athletic receiver. Exhibits the willingness to catch the ball in traffic over the middle. Is a competitive performer who is tough to take down after the catch and will go up and fight for the jump ball.
WEAKNESSES
LaFell possesses good top end speed but isn’t a true burner to consistently get deep at the next level. Suffers from lapses of concentration which lead to drops. Is not precise route-runner, is susceptible to press-coverage, and occasionally struggles to gain separation.
Rogers

STRENGTHS
Physical specimen with power and strength. Works very well over the middle, and is extremely difficult to bring down after the catch. Gets off the line well for a player of his size. Shows flexibility in adjusting to the football, making difficult catches, and getting out of his routes. Uses his body to shield defenders from making a play on the football. Smooth, with good body control when going up for the football. Strong hands allow him to grab low and wide passes adeptly. Physical run blocker when engaged, will sustain through the play.
WEAKNESSES
Off-field maturity and on-field effort have been issues. Stops his route at times if not the primary target. Body language on the field can be defeating. Lacks great explosiveness to run by corners, no extra gear. Will struggle to track the football at times. Not a very instinctual receiver, doesn't always run the routes he should, doesn't fight to get open when the play breaks down.
From NFL.COM, from what I have seen seems pretty accurate. If Rogers can get his maturity issue settled he could be better...but there are safer options since the WR spot is pretty deep in this draft.

Not much difference in the breakdown. Only the maturity stuff from Rogers. So looking at this Drafting Rogers is like getting a immature Lafell.

#55 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,131 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

I'm saying in a offense like Greenbay or Dallas or Atlanta. Lafell would have higher numbers. If you look at the other option offenses Lafell is up there with all the second and 3rd targets.

okay just checking because in 2010 mike vick ran for alot of yards,mccoy rushed for over a 1000, and brent celek had numbers comparable to olsen.....and maclin had better numbers than lafell.....as a "no 2" wide receiver........

just saying mike ran alot, they had a good running back and used the tightend just as much...like you say this offense does......but maclin still have better numbers than lafell.....

i think it just comes a time when you know when a wr is limited and how good he is.....lafell is not a bad wr to me...he's just got to play his role... and his role is not a no2 wr TO ME.

you know who i think lafell reminds me of......................brandon stokley......manning had 1.harrison and 2.reggie wayne......then comes 3.stokley......NOT A BAD WR AT ALL.....thats just brandon's role to me....it does not mean hes all a sudden a worthless chump...he actually has very good value in that postion TO ME.

i remeber alot of games where marvin and reggie was double covered and manning had to use stokley and clark to keep the chains moving.......

like i said its not a bad role at all...so dont look at it as a diss.

#56 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

okay just checking because in 2010 mike vick ran for alot of yards,mccoy rushed for over a 1000, and brent celek had numbers comparable to olsen.....and maclin had better numbers than lafell.....as a "no 2" wide receiver........

just saying mike ran alot, they had a good running back and used the tightend just as much...like you say this offense does......but maclin still have better numbers than lafell.....

i think it just comes a time when you know when a wr is limited and how good he is.....lafell is not a bad wr to me...he's just got to play his role... and his role is not a no2 wr TO ME.

you know who i think lafell reminds me of......................brandon stokley......manning had 1.harrison and 2.reggie wayne......then comes 3.stokley......NOT A BAD WR AT ALL.....thats just brandon's role to me....it does not mean hes all a sudden a worthless chump...he actually has very good value in that postion TO ME.

i remeber alot of games where marvin and reggie was double covered and manning had to use stokley and clark to keep the chains moving.......

like i said its not a bad role at all...so dont look at it as a diss.

Skye Philly wasn't running a option offense. When Vick ran it wasn't a designed running play it was a busted play where he took off. They ran a west coast offense. So the WR got a lot of targets and opportunities. Like I said in the read option or pistols offense there aren't a lot of targets for the 2# and 3rd WR. The stats this year prove it. No 2nd WR in Seattle, Washington,or San Fran had dominate numbers over Lafell. In fact in 2 less games Lafell may have better numbers then most of the option offense WR.

#57 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,384 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

STRENGTHS

WEAKNESSES
Rogers

STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES

Can you say the same about Dez Bryant????

STRENGTHS
Bryant has a really impressive combination of size and speed. Possesses the quickness and agility necessary to consistently gain separation as a route runner. Very good ball skills, catches the ball softly away from his body and is outstanding at high-pointing the jumpball and really fights for the football. Runs angry after the catch and is a load to bring down in the open field.

WEAKNESSES There are some questions surrounding Bryant’s maturity level. Does not always show a high level of effort away from the ball. Was able to get open with pure athleticism in college but needs to run more precise routes at the next level.

Yea so much for these analysis.

#58 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,384 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

Not much difference in the breakdown. Only the maturity stuff from Rogers. So looking at this Drafting Rogers is like getting a immature Lafell.

STRENGTHS
Bryant has a really impressive combination of size and speed. Possesses the quickness and agility necessary to consistently gain separation as a route runner. Very good ball skills, catches the ball softly away from his body and is outstanding at high-pointing the jumpball and really fights for the football. Runs angry after the catch and is a load to bring down in the open field.

WEAKNESSES There are some questions surrounding Bryant’s maturity level. Does not always show a high level of effort away from the ball. Was able to get open with pure athleticism in college but needs to run more precise routes at the next level.

#59 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

STRENGTHS
Bryant has a really impressive combination of size and speed. Possesses the quickness and agility necessary to consistently gain separation as a route runner. Very good ball skills, catches the ball softly away
rom his body and is outstanding at high-pointing the jumpball and really fights for the football. Runs angry after the catch and is a load to bring down in the open field.

WEAKNESSES There are some questions surrounding Bryant’s maturity level. Does not always show a high level of effort away from the ball. Was able to get open with pure athleticism in college but needs to run more precise routesat the next level.

Can you not fuging read or is reading comprehension your problem? Bryant's breakdown is different from both Rogers and Lafell.

It uses the words speed hands and route running more in Bryant's breakdown as more of a positive then it does in Lafell or Rogers. Then the term consistent deep threat is not said about Rogers and Lafell. Anybody not a idiot reading all 3 breakdowns can see one is talking about a number 1 WR prospect and 2 possession #2 wr's prospects.

#60 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,384 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:19 PM

Can you not fuging read or is reading comprehension your problem? Bryant's breakdown is different from both Rogers and Lafell.

It uses the words speed hands and route running more in Bryant's breakdown as more of a positive then it does in Lafell or Rogers. Then the term consistent deep threat is not said about Rogers and Lafell. Anybody not a idiot reading all 3 breakdowns can see one is talking about a number 1 we prospect and 2 possession #2 wr's prospects.

Okay bud ok.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.