Photo
- - - - -

Da'rick Rogers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
141 replies to this topic

#97 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:10 AM

I love Lafail!!! Going to be ELITE next year.
700 yds and 5tds in 2013!

#98 jungleking

jungleking

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

1. Again showing your stupidity. This is dumbest poo you said in this whole thread. Cam would throw to Steve even when he wasn't open. Steve could be triple covered and Cam would try and get him the ball. Another example of your dumb argument is Boldin. A Bold in is never open but still gets a lot of balls thrown his way. So just stop.

2. He's a little bigger but that doesn't mean he is more of a physical prospect then lafell was.

3. You had your number 1 (crabtree). You had your deep threat (moss). You have your possession WR (Manningham). You had a guy who can play special team (Ginn). You had your Rookie fill in (AJ). Then you add the Do it all TE's (Davis, Walker). Pretty good group in my opinion.

Seriously, let's just try and talk about football, instead of freaking out and calling me stupid. You don't know me. How about we show a little bit of respect and knock off the internet tough guy crap?

Boldin catches 58% of the balls thrown his way, so I doubt that he's 'never open' when the ball goes his way. Either way, it's a successful play. Smith's success rate is quite a bit lower, so there's a chance that you're right. But seriously, you're acting like the fact that LaFell isn't putting up good numbers is everyone's fault but his. There just aren't good receivers in the league that put up consistently mediocre numbers like LaFell has.

He's bigger, faster, stronger, jumps higher, has larger hands, and changes directions more quickly. He's a better physical prospect than LaFell.

They fit the roles, but Manningham and Moss didn't do either one very well. Again, you're looking at about 400 yards for each of them. Not exactly something that's going to make a coach change his game plan to pass the ball more, especially when your 'special teamer and rookie fill-in' contribute literally nothing to the passing game.

#99 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

Seriously, let's just try and talk about football, instead of freaking out and calling me stupid. You don't know me. How about we show a little bit of respect and knock off the internet tough guy crap?

Boldin catches 58% of the balls thrown his way, so I doubt that he's 'never open' when the ball goes his way. Either way, it's a successful play. Smith's success rate is quite a bit lower, so there's a chance that you're right. But seriously, you're acting like the fact that LaFell isn't putting up good numbers is everyone's fault but his. There just aren't good receivers in the league that put up consistently mediocre numbers like LaFell has.

He's bigger, faster, stronger, jumps higher, has larger hands, and changes directions more quickly. He's a better physical prospect than LaFell.

They fit the roles, but Manningham and Moss didn't do either one very well. Again, you're looking at about 400 yards for each of them. Not exactly something that's going to make a coach change his game plan to pass the ball more, especially when your 'special teamer and rookie fill-in' contribute literally nothing to the passing game.

1. Boldin makes great catches while having little to know separation from the DB covering him. Did you not watch the Superbowl at all? Maybe watch a film on Boldin. And then talk to me.

2. How can you ask for consistent production from a player not put in a consistent situation? I could see if he had been the number #2 WR the whole time he was here or we ran the same offense every year. But that hasn't happen. The real question is why do I have to defend a player who has made plays, improve every year here, and has a highest hands rating on the team to another panther fan?

3. Film doesn't agree with you.

4. They did well enough to be 5 yards from a Superbowl title.

#100 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

http://www.govolsxtr...rogers-says-he/

Anyone know if the Panthers had someone there?

#101 Dash Global

Dash Global

HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

Rodgers is better than LaFell.

#102 saX man

saX man

halt the tomfoolery

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

This is the only WR in the draft I just hope we don't get. Nothing stands out to me and he has red flags on top of it. We're talking Tennessee who dropped him. If we wind up with him, I'll hope I'm dead wrong but I'd prefer us staying clear of Rodgers.

#103 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

Rogers may be the best receiver in this draft

#104 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

This is the only WR in the draft I just hope we don't get. Nothing stands out to me and he has red flags on top of it. We're talking Tennessee who dropped him. If we wind up with him, I'll hope I'm dead wrong but I'd prefer us staying clear of Rodgers.

Tennessee never dropped him. He was suspended, than transferred to Tenn Tech. It was his choice to transfer.

#105 Dash Global

Dash Global

HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

Rogers may be the best receiver in this draft

All things considered. He is prob the best / most complete WR in the draft.

#106 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

All things considered. He is prob the best / most complete WR in the draft.

I would say the most complete is Patton, but imo I think Rogers may be the best.

#107 Dash Global

Dash Global

HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

I would say the most complete is Patton, but imo I think Rogers may be the best.

Patton is limited physically. Rodgers is a man out there.

When I say complete im talking about the whole package

Size / Athleticism

Route Running

Hands

College Production / Stats

#108 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

In what way?

They look like the same type player to me.