Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Miss California stripped of title

33 posts in this topic

It's pretty obvious she'll do anything for attention. She probably didn't show up to something knowing she would get another run in the papers for it.

It wasn't her fault. I set the alarm to 6 PM by accident. I blame myself.

:cheers2:

First reports by the media can be deceiving. Looks like the only thing she missed was unauthorized events promoting the gay agenda which the pagent staff thought would be a good education for her. could be a lawsuit.

Gotta love the media.

First reports by the media can be deceiving. Looks like the only thing she missed was unauthorized events promoting the gay agenda which the pagent staff thought would be a good education for her. could be a lawsuit.

Gotta love the media.

song-chart-memes-gay-agenda1.jpg

Gotta love the media.

source?

Amused that she says that from day one they wanted her out because of her stance on gay marriage. The photos would have been all the excuse they needed had they wanted to get rid of her.

All intentional on her part I am sure. At this point with all of that media coverage, miss california title is holding her back and costing her money. She doesn't need it anymore.

Possible.

Views aside, something about her gives me the impression she's one of those "difficult to work with" personalities.

Possible.

Views aside, something about her gives me the impression she's one of those "difficult to work with" personalities.

Not if you get a few beers in her.

All intentional on her part I am sure. At this point with all of that media coverage, miss california title is holding her back and costing her money. She doesn't need it anymore.

Exactly.

Not if you get a few beers in her.

Must be after you add the rapees...