Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miss California stripped of title

33 posts in this topic

Posted

First reports by the media can be deceiving. Looks like the only thing she missed was unauthorized events promoting the gay agenda which the pagent staff thought would be a good education for her. could be a lawsuit.

Gotta love the media.

Posted

First reports by the media can be deceiving. Looks like the only thing she missed was unauthorized events promoting the gay agenda which the pagent staff thought would be a good education for her. could be a lawsuit.

Gotta love the media.

song-chart-memes-gay-agenda1.jpg

Posted

Gotta love the media.

source?

Posted

Amused that she says that from day one they wanted her out because of her stance on gay marriage. The photos would have been all the excuse they needed had they wanted to get rid of her.

Posted

All intentional on her part I am sure. At this point with all of that media coverage, miss california title is holding her back and costing her money. She doesn't need it anymore.

Possible.

Views aside, something about her gives me the impression she's one of those "difficult to work with" personalities.

Posted

Possible.

Views aside, something about her gives me the impression she's one of those "difficult to work with" personalities.

Not if you get a few beers in her.

Posted

All intentional on her part I am sure. At this point with all of that media coverage, miss california title is holding her back and costing her money. She doesn't need it anymore.

Exactly.

Posted

Not if you get a few beers in her.

Must be after you add the rapees...

Posted

Must be after you add the rapees...

Could be. I don't remember anything.

Posted

Don't meet your contractual obligations, you get fired. Imagine that!

Posted

Don't meet your contractual obligations, you get fired. Imagine that!

Pretty much.

Why she did it? Who knows, but I'm not reading any more into it than that.

Posted

Mr. Scot FTW

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525807,00.html

However Pop Tarts has learned that this isn’t the first time Prejean has been given the flick. Her former agent, Francine Champagne at Visions Model Management Los Angeles, released Carrie from her contract just over a year ago under claims she was "problematic."

"It gets a little sticky and there are so many things that I would rather not discuss but there are certain specifications that we have to be a model and she was not keeping her commitment," Champagne told Tarts. "I just felt like she was a little nutty and I'd rather not represent someone with that mind frame and I just think she is a problem, and I did not feel that she was of the utmost professionalism and she did not follow through on her side of the bargain so therefore we decided to cut our losses and let her go."

Champagne also said that Prejean failed to act her age.

"She's definitely a handful, she needs a lot of attention, she is a little bit bossy, her mother gets involved whereas she's an adult, and she doesn't need her mom to be calling us. At this point in time, we're a professional agency that deals with professionals and if they are under 18, absolutely we deal with the parents, but once they're 18 or over, we should be dealing directly with talent, not with their parents," Champagne added. "She definitely had the potential to work well, she's a very beautiful girl, but her personality and her uptightness gets in the way and it’s definitely a personality conflict with this business and her. She will not really bode well in this industry because she is too controlling and uptight and bossy. There are a lot of issues there with her and she's not really an easy person to get along with."

Carrie did not respond to a request for comment.