Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

Are you a texter or a talker?

45 posts in this topic

if you leave me a voicemail...understand that it will be 6 months before I hear the first 2 seconds of it before deleting it...if it's important, hang up and text me

1 person likes this

I hate both... I get about 300 texts a day and respond to about 50 of them if that. If you aren't sexting and sending me naked pics, don't expect a response anytime soon.

Yes, I mean you biscuit.

text text and then text....I hate talking on the phone

I hate both... I get about 300 texts a day and respond to about 50 of them if that. If you aren't sexting and sending me naked pics, don't expect a response anytime soon.

Yes, I mean you biscuit.

If you would wax my ass crack again I would send you more pics.

*sexting JR as we speak*

Of the 50 responses I send a day, an avg. of 48.7 of them are to MPF. True Story.

Text or even Snapchat over calling. I'll call somebody if I need a question answered right then obviously, but I could care less about the awkward silences or random babbling that comes from a phone call. I can multitask much easier while texting as well.

feels sad that it seems everyone in the world has JR's digits except me! first no top 10, now this...how can I go on?

In all seriousness though, I don't know how many unneccessary arguments I have gotten in because someone takes a text the completely wrong way. Texting takes all emotion and tone out of what you are trying to say and it can cause problems. I don't care if you do put some stupid smiley face at the end.

That's why I say just send naked pics...no words needed.

Kind of like posting text on a msg board? :)