Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Players you'd be happy with drafting at 14

43 posts in this topic

Posted

1. Star L
  2. Joeckel
  3. Fisher
  4. Warmack
  5. Milliner
  6. L Johnson
  7. Patterson
  8. Hankins
  9. Floyd
  10. Austin

Posted

Considering only those who I believe will still be there possibly at this point in time(so no Star or Luke), in no particular order:

Lane Johnson

Dee Milliner

Sheriff Floyd

Eric Fisher

Johnathan Banks

Chance Warmack

DJ Fluker

Sheldon Richardson

Would be indifferent to Keenan Allen or Terrence Williams.

Posted

Lane Johnson

Eric Fisher

Sheldon Richardson

Shariff Floyd

Xavier Rhodes

Jonathan Banks

Keenan Allen

Kenny Vaccaro

Chance Warmack

Jon Cooper

Wildcard: Cordarrelle Patterson & Kawann Short

Posted

Very happy

Star

Joeckel

Hankins

Patterson

Allen

Happy enough

Vaccaro

Richardson

Milliner

Fisher

Warmack

I edited your list to fit my personal preference.

Posted

Joeckel

Star

Fisher

Warmack

Millliner

Sylvester

Floyd

Richardson

In that order.

Posted

Warmack

Patterson

Vaccaro

Richardson

of course Joeckel, Star, and Fisher but it's not realistic they'll be there

Posted

for those who want warmack at 14. would having him at rg make bell better at rt. just a curious question. it would make me love the pick more

Posted

for those who want warmack at 14. would having him at rg make bell better at rt. just a curious question. it would make me love the pick more

Not necessarily but it would bring some type of stability to the line as a whole. The interior of the O-Line would be locked up for at least the next 3-4 years. A big part of OL success is continuity and chemistry, which is something we've lacked for a while.

Personally, I would prefer to go tackle in the draft, if we go OLine in the 1st, and pick up a quality OG in FA that is capable of playing across the interior like Donald Thomas.

Posted

No you would have a player at RG trying to learn to be a pro and a player at RT who couldn't teach him because he's doing the same thing. Poor Kali would have 2 players on both sides he have to worry about.

Posted

No you would have a player at RG trying to learn to be a pro and a player at RT who couldn't teach him because he's doing the same thing. Poor Kali would have 2 players on both sides he have to worry about.

true but i think warmack will be very pro ready

Posted

true but i think warmack will be very pro ready

Not many are. I would feel better with vet beside Bell and not add another young player that will take longer to gell on the line.

Posted

Not many are. I would feel better with vet beside Bell and not add another young player that will take longer to gell on the line.

true. walterfootball just posted a new mock and its actually what i think will happen if we dont trade back. They have us taking Kenny V at 14 and jesse williams in the 2nd. i will lose my mind if this happens. Can you imagine how good our D would be? Rivera wanted Mark Barron last year and since this could be his final year im sure he wants to go defensive again