Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Players you'd be happy with drafting at 14

43 posts in this topic

for those who want warmack at 14. would having him at rg make bell better at rt. just a curious question. it would make me love the pick more

No you would have a player at RG trying to learn to be a pro and a player at RT who couldn't teach him because he's doing the same thing. Poor Kali would have 2 players on both sides he have to worry about.

No you would have a player at RG trying to learn to be a pro and a player at RT who couldn't teach him because he's doing the same thing. Poor Kali would have 2 players on both sides he have to worry about.

true but i think warmack will be very pro ready

true but i think warmack will be very pro ready

Not many are. I would feel better with vet beside Bell and not add another young player that will take longer to gell on the line.

Not many are. I would feel better with vet beside Bell and not add another young player that will take longer to gell on the line.

true. walterfootball just posted a new mock and its actually what i think will happen if we dont trade back. They have us taking Kenny V at 14 and jesse williams in the 2nd. i will lose my mind if this happens. Can you imagine how good our D would be? Rivera wanted Mark Barron last year and since this could be his final year im sure he wants to go defensive again

true. walterfootball just posted a new mock and its actually what i think will happen if we dont trade back. They have us taking Kenny V at 14 and jesse williams in the 2nd. i will lose my mind if this happens. Can you imagine how good our D would be? Rivera wanted Mark Barron last year and since this could be his final year im sure he wants to go defensive again

I will do cart wheels up and down my street.

A Vaccaro/J. Williams combo would be ridiculous. Our defense would instantly be a force and if both of those guys were to play to their potential in their rookie years I think we would be a playoff team.

If that were to happen, I'd hope we would address the guard position in the 4th and possibly pick up another guard and a corner in free agency.

Ecstatic (but unlikely)

Joeckel

Fisher

Star

Milliner

Enthused

Warmack

Lane Johnson

Vaccaro

Banks

Floyd

I'll deal with it.

Patterson

Richardson

Allen

Unlikely but still targets:

Fisher

Warmack

Milliner

Lotulelei

My ideal crop (in order of preference):

1-Banks

2-Patterson

3-L. Johnson

4-Rhodes

Vaccaro

Richardson

Trufant

J. Jenkins

The guys to not hold out on/potential risers that may seem like reaches atm:

Jesse Williams

Brandon Williams

Keenan Allen

David Bakhtiari

DeAndre Hopkins

Terrance Williams

Poyer

damn u guys already named them. no need to talk.

Star Lotulelei

Cordarrelle Patterson

Keenan Allen

Johnathon Banks

Dee Miliner

Sheldon Richardson

Shariff Floyd

Chance Warmack

Eric Fisher

Maybe....

Kenny Vaccaro

DeAndre Hopkins