Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerlens Noel vs. Ben McLemore vs. Shabazz Muhammed.

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Noel fuged up his knee

Posted

McLemore is more Allen than Beal. I thought Beal was a very good prospect last year but damn McLemore is 10x Beal.

Mclemore is more athletic then both. He is way more explosive .

Posted

You gotta be trippin to have the nerve to compare McLemore to Hendo.

I wouldn't even let Hendo eat McLemore's poop.

I was comparing them more about the explosiveness. Hendo is a tremendous athlete, but you rarely see it because he isn't extremely aggressive. Same with McLemore.

Kemba should let another guy if it is Shabazz to take the winning shot. Haven't seem much of Kemba winning the game in the last sec since his Uconn days.

See Kemba vs Minnesota.

Also, Kemba gave up the game winner to Sessions against the Celtics last night.

Posted

Not to be an ass but it looks like mclemore or shabazz now. That didn't look good. And remember Kemba needs help. He couldn't take the last shot against Boston and thank god sessions made it. Plus having a team full of nice guys won't get u anywhere!

Bird- ass

MJ- ass

Kobe-ass

Posted

Not to be an ass but it looks like mclemore or shabazz now. That didn't look good. And remember Kemba needs help. He couldn't take the last shot against Boston and thank god sessions made it. Plus having a team full of nice guys won't get u anywhere!

Bird- ass

MJ- ass

Kobe-ass

Spurs say hi.

Posted

Spurs say hi.

So do two straight number one picks! Let me know when the cats get that

Posted

Mclemore is more athletic then both. He is way more explosive .

Def agree. I'm just didnt wanna get over my head saying he's better than a future HOF. But yes, he's extremely more athletic than both. He may be better than Ray at the end of the day.

I think McLemore will be throwing a SHOW at the Dunk Contest one day!

Posted

I was comparing them more about the explosiveness. Hendo is a tremendous athlete, but you rarely see it because he isn't extremely aggressive. Same with McLemore.

See Kemba vs Minnesota.

Also, Kemba gave up the game winner to Sessions against the Celtics last night.

But McLemore is a much better overall basketball player. Hendo is just an incredible athletic defender.

Kemba needs to take those shot. You wanna be big time, you cant let another guy win you the game. Sure good move on Kemba's part bc Sessions made it but what if he didn't?

Posted

So do two straight number one picks! Let me know when the cats get that

Your point was that a team of "nice guys" can't win. You never said anything about where they were drafted.

Posted

Your point was that a team of "nice guys" can't win. You never said anything about where they were drafted.

Kemba - nice

MKG- nice

Biz - nice

And the list goes on and on. We got nobody who is an ass. I feel it's important to want to beat your opponent until they give up. We don't really have a lot of step on your throat guys.

You originally stated Kemba and shabazz couldn't coexist. Are you also saying Kemba couldn't have coexisted with other alpha male personalities like a bird, Jordan or Kobe??

I feel we need some more dominant personalities and our nice guys will do well getting along with whoever comes in

Posted

I didn't say that at all. I don't think Shabazz can coexist with anyone to be honest. Once the ball is in his hands, you might as well start heading down the other end of the court getting ready to play defense. He's a bonafide chucker/ball-stopper.

Posted

I was so compelled by this thread..that I wrote something in response earlier this afternoon before the UK game. Now its a moot point. fug.