Photo
- - - - -

Nerlens Noel vs. Ben McLemore vs. Shabazz Muhammed.

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 yasuhara2241

yasuhara2241

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

You know what's exciting?
Kemba
McLemore or Shabazz
MKG
Biz

This is the most promising young core that we have ever had! I still lean more to Shabazz for the shot creativity that ZB talks about, but like chuck said who could say no to a pure shooter with athleticism!

And now with our Portland pick lets take a flyer on an injured Noel

#42 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

Shabazz is a volume scorer. Nothing about his game says Iggy.

I Dno. When I watch him plays, I see another SF very similar to Iggy except the defense. He's one who gets his points inside often.

#43 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• Locationtied to your basement wall
HUDDLER

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:17 PM

Top 3 for me:
  • McLemore
  • Anthony Bennett
  • Shabazz
4 would be Noel

#44 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

You know what's exciting?
Kemba
McLemore or Shabazz
MKG
Biz

This is the most promising young core that we have ever had! I still lean more to Shabazz for the shot creativity that ZB talks about, but like chuck said who could say no to a pure shooter with athleticism!

And now with our Portland pick lets take a flyer on an injured Noel

Lol. Noel will still be a top3. It's the NBA, injury doesn't affect draft status. It's a 5year outlook

#45 Manos

Manos

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

Lol. Noel will still be a top3. It's the NBA, injury doesn't affect draft status. It's a 5year outlook

Im not saying he will automatically plummet now but injuries(definitely knees) are a bad thing in the nba. Bigs with injury issues rarely pan out(see Oden) so if Noel falls(to like the third or fourth big taken as opposed to the first) it wouldn't shock me.

#46 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Im not saying he will automatically plummet now but injuries(definitely knees) are a bad thing in the nba. Bigs with injury issues rarely pan out(see Oden) so if Noel falls(to like the third or fourth big taken as opposed to the first) it wouldn't shock me.

But hes not. X-ray were said to be negative and should be ready in 8months. If he do fall, it's not going to be all the way to 14. Maybe 5-7.

#47 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• Locationtied to your basement wall
HUDDLER

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

Noel's ACL injury makes him a no-go for me. I was iffy on him already. No need to take chance on him now

#48 Manos

Manos

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:00 AM

But hes not. X-ray were said to be negative and should be ready in 8months. If he do fall, it's not going to be all the way to 14. Maybe 5-7.

Depending on how the season pans out, certain players perform and team needs its possible he could fall to 14(highly unlikely sure).
I don't have an issue with his injury but that doesn't mean nba gms won't. If he did fall and we got him at 14 time to celebrate. It would be like Star falling to the panthers, not going to happen but if it does awesome.

#49 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:06 AM

Depending on how the season pans out, certain players perform and team needs its possible he could fall to 14(highly unlikely sure).
I don't have an issue with his injury but that doesn't mean nba gms won't. If he did fall and we got him at 14 time to celebrate. It would be like Star falling to the panthers, not going to happen but if it does awesome.

Well if 12 other gms passes him up then why should we even bother to take him at 14? It he fall that far, it' gotta be a major problem.

#50 Manos

Manos

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:43 AM

Well if 12 other gms passes him up then why should we even bother to take him at 14? It he fall that far, it' gotta be a major problem.

5 year plan remember?

Seriously though it won't happen but if it does you take him. Injury or not you take him at 14 and hope he gets healthy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users