Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers consider building indoor training facility

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

wonder how much gettleman has influenced this, or if the ball was rolling before he got here

Posted · Report post

you better install one hell of a sound system if you want to replicate the noise in Seattle!!! Century Link now by the way!

in seriousness...I think that's one huge advantage to having an indoor facility. The turf is one thing, but the noise is a big thing to practice with in my opinion.

Posted · Report post

It's ridiculous that there are still NFL teams without indoor facilities. Look at all of the college programs with super nice indoor fields and other facilities (like Oregon). Hell, I think quite a few big time high school programs have indoor facilities.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PhillyB' timestamp='1360720407' post='2133459']
practicing in an indoor convention center? wut?
[/quote]

the video of that on panthers.com is hilarious

Posted · Report post

Good... training camp in that hot ass weather and then have to go through the season... no wonder year after year we lead the NFL with players on IR list

Posted · Report post

[quote name='beastson' timestamp='1360801259' post='2134291']
Good... training camp in that hot ass weather and then have to go through the season... no wonder year after year we lead the NFL with players on IR list
[/quote]

No we don't. I don't believe they have ever lead the NFL in players on IR much less year after year.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='csx' timestamp='1360803313' post='2134319']

No we don't. I don't believe they have ever lead the NFL in players on IR much less year after year.
[/quote]

We definitely like top 5 every year

Posted · Report post

[quote name='csx' timestamp='1360803313' post='2134319']

[/quote]

37 IRed players the last two years. But I agree. We don't IR guys for injuries, we IR guys so the coaches and team can make "But we had19 guys on IR...." excuses.

Posted · Report post

So if fans who want a dome are pussies and wienies, are coaches and players who want an indoor facility, the same thing??

Posted · Report post

this is completely pathetic. an nfl team shouldnt have to practice in a goddamn convention center.