Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Touchdown Scorer's(case for going WR early in draft).

267 posts in this topic

oh okay yeah i miss read it.

he had 91 targets and lafell still had 76.

not much of a difference for a 3rd OPTION WR. lol

doug baldwin got 49 targets...a 3rd option wr.

oh yeah a guy who is targeted FOURTEEN MORE TIMES than lafell is the no 1 wr. lol

percy had 10 more targets in 2012 only played 9 games and has comparable stats to LAFAIL...

what a joke.

percy had 10 more targets in 2012 only played 9 games and has comparable stats to LAFAIL...

what a joke.

Percy Harvin is better then Lafell . What does that have to do with this topic? Is this another dumb ass analogy trail?

Dwayne Bowe pick 23 of te 2007 NFL Draft rookie season: 70 catches, 995 yards and 5tds

Percy Harvin pick 22 of the 2009 NFL Draft rookie season: 60 catches, 790 yards and 6tds

Dez Bryant pick 24 of the 2010 NFL Draft rookie season: 45 catches, 561 yards and 6tds (in 12 games, was injured iirc and had missed an entire season of football before.)

Torrey Smith pick 58 of the 2011 NFL Draft rookie season: 50 catches, 841 yards and 7tds

Kendall Wright pick 20 of te 2012 NFL Draft 64 catces, 626 yards and 4tds

There's plenty of other examples of WRs take outside the top 10 having good seasons but

yeah no if it's not Megatron don't draft a WR.

Yeah and for those 5 players you mentioned I can give you 20 that were bust or ineffective their first couple of years.

yeah percy is better than lafail just like so many others. and they had around the same targets.

hilton is better and he is a rookie.

face it boy...cam is trying to make lafail the no 2 wr but he aint good enough.

lafail aint worthless though..he is a good 3rd to 4th wr. lol

im looking forward to gettelmen drafting a first year starter. i will see if he is good enough to do it.

why dont you take a rest buddy and stop sucking off lafell. lol

you must be his cousin////// :thumbsd:

and i can give you 20 bust for what ever position you want to take lol

we can play this game all day or you can face the FACTS that the panthers need a no 1 wr and no 2. after smith is gone.

lafail can handle being the 3rd....i think. :thumbsd:

probably can find a udfa wr like cruz better than lafail.

Yeah and for those 5 players you mentioned I can give you 20 that were bust or ineffective their first couple of years.

That can be said about every position

I mean look at Gerald McCoy of the bucs look how long it took for him to become a dominant player. Most Bucs fans were ready to label him as a bust.

I mean just as easily as a WR has learning curve OL and DL have learning curves too.

BigSkye what are you even doing.

LaFell isn't a bad receiver and completely basing him mindlessly is just really ignorant.

His biggest problem is getting separation but when he's open he has nice, soft hands and some YAC ability. A very strong #3 WR.

BigSkye what are you even doing.

LaFell isn't a bad receiver and completely basing him mindlessly is just really ignorant.

His biggest problem is getting separation but when he's open he has nice, soft hands and some YAC ability. A very strong #3 WR.

i know. im just messing around with luke cause he loves lafell. lol

lafell is decent...but kooluke think he is a no 1 or 2 wr. and i diasagree with him. he thinks panthers dont need another wr. i disagree.

if i was a gm...i would NOT cut lafell he is just not a no 1 wr. that is all.

They were coming off a Superbowl and had later round picks. Not the same situation. If a top level OT would have drop to them they would have taken them I promise.

Do you honestly see a top level OT falling to us? Hell even Warmack could be gone before 14.

CB is our biggest need and Milliner and Banks are also likely gone off the board before we pick.

So then it becomes a question of BPA at DT and WR.

Because honestly I've been on the OL/WR bandwagon for the first two rounds for a while now and sign a FA CB because it's rare a rookie corner comes in and just plays above average and

We have so little at corner.