Photo
- - - - -

Touchdown Scorer's(case for going WR early in draft).

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#241 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts
  • Locationthe.black.lodge

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

Great OP

The thread responses tell me one thing:

There is clearly one very vocal digi-person all about not getting a WR and then everyone else is like...yeahhhh...

#242 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

Put your sig up or shut up. Hunter will be the better player faster and over their Career's then Patterson. I'm willing to bet are you?

Find me one Tennessee fan who agrees with you. Here is their main forum and what came up when I googled both. http://www.volnation...ially-gone.html

#243 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIXqAtF1--M

If you can't see the difference in a polished WR and 1who isn't I can't help you.

#244 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

Find me one Tennessee fan who agrees with you. Here is their main forum and what came up when I googled both. http://www.volnation...ially-gone.html

Ask me If give a fug about what UT fans think (some of them think T Martin is better then Peyton Manning). I can see with my own eyes. Hunter's Tapes show that CB play far back when trying to cover him. CB are scared to Jam him at he Line. He runs pertty routes. He is always getting seperation. He makes tough catches look easy. I'm still trying to figure out why he is rated as a 2nd round wr.

#245 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

Look how each of them catches the ball. Look how each od them runs a slant route and tell me you don't see a difference?

Really not a good comparisom because they are doing more hand offs to patterson then passing to him.

#246 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed Moncrief 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,259 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

Put your sig up or shut up. Hunter will be the better player faster and over their Career's then Patterson. I'm willing to bet are you?

dude how old are you,who bets a sig.its not that serious.

#247 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

This might be better

#248 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

Yeah of course. Just say you don't want to do it and move on.

#249 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,011 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

whoa koolkatluke lol so you think hunter going to be better than lafell???

#250 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,563 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

lol i haven't had sigs turned on in a long time and avys are normally gone as well. i always laugh when i see someone talking about sig bets because i usually forget people actually use them and i never updated mine unless someone mentioned it. in fact I'm not even sure whats on it right now. i remember someone made a sig bet with me (JOAT i think) that we wouldn't draft cam and when i won i had to be reminded about the bet and i just let him off the hook cause i don't even care.

bets about how well players do after the draft are also hilarious because who knows what the situation would be? silliness, i tell ya.

#251 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

I use to be a Justin Hunter fan, but now I wouldn't touch him unless it was maybe in the 2nd round.

He has the same frame as a female track runner from Kenya, and he definitely lost his explosiveness since his injury.

Patterson will be a better receiver, but this guy is way too much of a fugging hater to even consider that.

#252 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

whoa koolkatluke lol so you think hunter going to be better than lafell???

I like how you're on this mission to dog our own players who actual makes plays when giving the chance.

But to answer your question I can see a number #1 wr potential in Hunter. So yes I think he can give us more then Lafell. His speed, size, the respect he is giving by CB in the SEC and the way he easily gets seperation after having a ACL injury is special. Not to mention he can take the top off of a defense because he is a true deep threat. Lafell is a possesion WR and a good #2. They are 2 different type of players.

#253 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

lol i haven't had sigs turned on in a long time and avys are normally gone as well. i always laugh when i see someone talking about sig bets because i usually forget people actually use them and i never updated mine unless someone mentioned it. in fact I'm not even sure whats on it right now. i remember someone made a sig bet with me (JOAT i think) that we wouldn't draft cam and when i won i had to be reminded about the bet and i just let him off the hook cause i don't even care.

bets about how well players do after the draft are also hilarious because who knows what the situation would be? silliness, i tell ya.

If your scared just say you're scared. I'm the one taking most of the risk. My guy has had a ACL injury and your guy is the next Julio Jones in Silva mind. What's the problem if you don't care what sig you have? We can always use $ but I know you don't want to do that.

#254 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:09 PM

I use to be a Justin Hunter fan, but now I wouldn't touch him unless it was maybe in the 2nd round.

He has the same frame as a female track runner from Kenya, and he definitely lost his explosiveness since his injury.

Patterson will be a better receiver, but this guy is way too much of a fugging hater to even consider that.

I'm a hater becuase I'm not all over a prospect like you are? Because I choose to see the problems with the kid and you choose to be blind to it isn't my fault.

#255 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,563 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

i think hunter will probably be a very good WR...not a star, but good.

i think he's a bit more polished than patterson, but he should be at this point. he's had better coaching, more experience, more time in that offense and with their QB ...why shouldn't he be?

taking a snapshot of both guys at this point in their careers and overlooking the perceived timidity many believe is there because of his recent major injury, hunter might be the more ready of the two at present. few who have actually watched both guys expect hunter to be ahead of this guy at all for very long, which is why you've got hunter being talked about as a round two guy and patterson talked about a round one guy and currently as a mid first rounder. when the combine comes you'll see him talked about even earlier.

people are talking about his very real and achievable potential as a receiver, but what is and will be putting him over the top is his freak athleticism, his versatility, playmaking ability, and what he can do when that ball is in his hands.

he's the type of guy you have very little problem with being raw because you can tell very quickly what the matured product could be like...just like with newton.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.