Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

I Always Thought The Panthers Should Build A Dome

40 posts in this topic

Retractable roof is the best of both worlds. Outdoors except when it rains and is blistering cold.

A dome? Seriously?

Do you ever want to win a playoff game?

I remember seeing Brees stats in a dome and outside in a stat comparison. It was mind blowing.

i've seen the Brees inside to outside stat, but that doesn't back your argument at all since Brees has a Superbowl ring and they won it outside (in Florida)...(granted i know BOUNTIES!!! but still)

A dome? Seriously?

Do you ever want to win a playoff game?

I remember seeing Brees stats in a dome and outside in a stat comparison. It was mind blowing.

But to make it relevant to us, you need to take away all the home wins in a dome. How is he on the road in domes versus outside? What about in stadiums with a retractable roof since we would never have a fully enclosed dome?

i've seen the Brees inside to outside stat, but that doesn't back your argument at all since Brees has a Superbowl ring and they won it outside (in Florida)...(granted i know BOUNTIES!!! but still)

I know, and I was positive someone would bring up that point.

I was also going to bring up Peyton's playoff chokes (even though he has a ring too) as well as Falcons playoff chokes, but I remembered falcons choke in their own dome.

Sigh, so hard to prove a solid point without any contradictions.

I know, and I was positive someone would bring up that point.

I was also going to bring up Peyton's playoff chokes (even though he has a ring too) as well as Falcons playoff chokes, but I remembered falcons choke in their own dome.

Sigh, so hard to prove a solid point without any contradictions.

Right at the end of the day... they didn't perform when they should have

IN the dome

But poo... Peyton choked outside last season

After visiting a few domes vs. the outdoor places, I'll take outdoors. Domes are like watching football games in shopping malls.

Retractable roof is the way to go.

1 person likes this

If you're cold, stay home...if you're hot...stay home. Those are your options, should you choose attend then shut up. :)

1 person likes this

Football in the snow?

Oh no!

Football in the elements us not only fun, but entertaining.

I know, heaven forbid pros have to play in the elements. Heaven forbid so called die hard fans, having to sit in the elements.

If ya want to sit in comfort, stay at home.