Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL.COM: Evolution of the Panthers colors

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Blue and Black good video.

Let it play and I enjoyed the Rich Eisen with Cam. I cannot see how anyone thinks Cam is unintelligent

Posted

Great video... It's amazing how much success we have to be such a young franchise

Posted

Coolest part of that clip is the closeup they show on Sam Mills statue.

Posted

Learn something new every day. I had no clue that the logo loosely resembled the Carolinas. That's pretty cool.

Posted

Learn something new every day. I had no clue that the logo loosely resembled the Carolinas. That's pretty cool.

Yep.....I remember when the franchise was awarded 10/26/93 (My screen name ) the next day it was in one of the papers that the logo was a rough outline of the two Carolinas. I guess a lot of folks overlooked it due to the euphoria everyone was caught up in.

Posted

I like our unis the way they are. But I've always thought that it would be amazing if every jersey either a small NC or SC flag over the front left side.

Posted

Found this so i'm not taking credit for this image...but yes, loosely similar lol.

0EKwD.jpg

Posted

Oh, I must have misheard him. I thought he said 9 of the panthers ten playoff games. We wore black during the Arizona game.

Heh yea as I was typing that it sounded wrong in my head, but for some reason I had it pictured in my head we wore blue...

Posted

I like our unis the way they are. But I've always thought that it would be amazing if every jersey either a small NC or SC flag over the front left side.

That's a great idea. Have like a shield that incorporated the Panther logo and the two state flags.

Posted

Heh yea as I was typing that it sounded wrong in my head, but for some reason I had it pictured in my head we wore blue...

Oh yeah, I remember that night and that we had colored jerseys, but I couldn't remember which ones. It all just sort of blends together after so many years.

Posted

Found this so i'm not taking credit for this image...but yes, loosely similar lol.

0EKwD.jpg

fixed that for you

louisianafloodmap_zps4fbdcc04.png

Posted

0EKwD.jpgThe logo is actually North & South Carolina upside down