Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are there any bigger assholes on the planet...

52 posts in this topic

Posted

I was at the Teets on Sunday picking up some groceries. I saw a lady loading her groceries from her cart into one of those Mercedes station wagons (which instantly means bitch IMO). After she shut the trunk door she turned to her cart and just shoved it out into the parking lot. It just rolled until it hit a curb in an empty parking space. She probably also flips cig butts out the window.

I hate people who don't return the cart. It's one of my pet peeves. It always makes me think of this.

Posted

No kidding. Take it back to the store or put it in one of the 15 cart corals. Lazy fuggers.

Posted

I was behind a guy a week or so ago exiting off I77 in Fort Mill and while we were waiting to turn right he threw a full cup of drink out the window. Cup, lid, straw, soda... The whole thing. I gave him a what the fug hand flip and yelled "asshole" at the guy. He just threw his hands in the air as if to say "oh well."

Posted

On Sunday my son and I were out on a walk picking up trash for one of his Cub Scout requirements. We were on the nature trails in Tega Cay. We walked about a 1/4 mile and had filled up a garbage bag with litter. People are freaking unbelievable.

Posted

smokers in general just suck. I'm sick of seeing butts all over the damn place...fricken pigs. Throw them in a garbage instead or eat the damn thing for all I care.

maybe that's the new money maker...clothes with ashtray pockets built into them!

Posted

I feel the same way Hawk... if you wanna have your disgusting habit that is killing you, that's your choice... but don't force your nasty litter on everyone else. Assholes.

Posted

I was behind a guy a week or so ago exiting off I77 in Fort Mill and while we were waiting to turn right he threw a full cup of drink out the window. Cup, lid, straw, soda... The whole thing. I gave him a what the fug hand flip and yelled "asshole" at the guy. He just threw his hands in the air as if to say "oh well."

ugh!!! can they not just dump out the soda..and when they stop..throw it away then??? is it that difficult??

Posted

Yes because trash cans are very complex things. Hard to figure out.

Posted

I remember a couiple years ago a news story where this guy dumped his ashtray on the side of the road as he waited for the light to go green. Unknown to him, the guy behind him stopped and picked a bunch of it up and proceeded to throw it in through the window of his car at the next red light.

that my friends, is a true hero!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I remember a couiple years ago a news story where this guy dumped his ashtray on the side of the road as he waited for the light to go green. Unknown to him, the guy behind him stopped and picked a bunch of it up and proceeded to throw it in through the window of his car at the next red light.

that my friends, is a true hero!!!!

Winner

Posted

Hatem...with a passion. Freaking shower of ciggy sparks flying all over the road at night when they do it. I wish I had a paintball gun mounted on the front of my car.

Posted

causes way more fires than people even imagine too.