Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are there any bigger assholes on the planet...

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The biggest assholes are non smokers driving around not throwing cigarette butts out their windows!!! These non smokers coming to work smelling like coffee and cheap cologne,,,bastards are ruining this country! We need more smokers.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I've seen people throw full trash bags out the car while driving down the road

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1360795189' post='2134201']

Are you functionally retarded?
[/quote]
Yes they're biodegradable it only takes 18 months to 10 years for cig butts to degrade....so yes there biodegradable.

I just put my cig out in my ashtray after typing this.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

cough cough...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jasonluckydog' timestamp='1360795871' post='2134216']
Yes they're biodegradable it only takes 18 months to 10 years for cig butts to degrade....so yes there biodegradable.

I just put my cig out in my ashtray after typing this.
[/quote]

I wasn't claiming that they weren't biodegradable. Throwing "biodegradable" stuff out of your window is still fuging littering. Saying "Ohh but it's biodegradable, so it doesn't count" is borderline retarded. Throwing a fuging apple out of your window is littering - same as a half eaten cheese burger, newspaper, toilet paper, a cotton shirt, dog poo - all things that are biodegradable. It's still littering and claiming that it's ok, is dumb dumb dumb.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Hawk' timestamp='1360792985' post='2134175']
there was a study done a while back talking about how bad the butts were for birds too...they'd pick them up and try to eat them and get all the tar and other crap out of the filter.
[/quote]

Well, now I'm pissed :angry:

Posted · Report post

I didnt say i condone or do it... It aint litter if its going to rot away by itself...

So to answer your question, functionally retarded is kinda subjective so it'll depend on who you ask... I prefer functioning....

Posted · Report post

I guess only ceramics would be litter then.

Posted · Report post

Dog owners that dont pick up there dogs poo.

Posted · Report post

Hey bros I defecate out of my driver side window at red lights, it's biodegradable so why don't you SHUT UP LIBERALS.

Posted · Report post

Ugh... Smokers...

Once, while on an FTX in the Army I got tired of cigarette butts everywhere. After they were all picked up, I told the smokers not to be caught throwing a butt on the ground.
The next day, someone did it again.

I had this guy dig a hole, 6 x 6 x 6 and bury his cigarette butt. After he had filled the hole back in, and made the ground look undisturbed, I came to my senses.
"you know, that's still littering if it's not in a trash can. Dig your cigarette back up and throw it away. Then fill the hole in and leave the ground looking undisturbed"

.... Solved that problem

Litterbugs in general are really just shitty people. Eating in your car... Ok, I get it, you're in a hurry. But take the trash with you once you get to your destination. Is it that hard? Damn it's not that inconvenient for me to keep a plastic grocery bag to keep water bottles / coffee cups until I fill up on gas and throw the bag away there at the pump.

Posted · Report post

I threw Eminem's Recovery CD out the window on a back road about 1/2 way through the 4th track

only time I'd ever thrown trash out of my car