Photo
- - - - -

Are there any bigger assholes on the planet...

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#16 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,237 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

On Sunday my son and I were out on a walk picking up trash for one of his Cub Scout requirements. We were on the nature trails in Tega Cay. We walked about a 1/4 mile and had filled up a garbage bag with litter. People are freaking unbelievable.

#17 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

smokers in general just suck. I'm sick of seeing butts all over the damn place...fricken pigs. Throw them in a garbage instead or eat the damn thing for all I care.

maybe that's the new money maker...clothes with ashtray pockets built into them!

#18 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,344 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

I feel the same way Hawk... if you wanna have your disgusting habit that is killing you, that's your choice... but don't force your nasty litter on everyone else. Assholes.

#19 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

I was behind a guy a week or so ago exiting off I77 in Fort Mill and while we were waiting to turn right he threw a full cup of drink out the window. Cup, lid, straw, soda... The whole thing. I gave him a what the fug hand flip and yelled "asshole" at the guy. He just threw his hands in the air as if to say "oh well."

ugh!!! can they not just dump out the soda..and when they stop..throw it away then??? is it that difficult??

#20 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,670 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:08 AM

Yes because trash cans are very complex things. Hard to figure out.

#21 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

I remember a couiple years ago a news story where this guy dumped his ashtray on the side of the road as he waited for the light to go green. Unknown to him, the guy behind him stopped and picked a bunch of it up and proceeded to throw it in through the window of his car at the next red light.

that my friends, is a true hero!!!!

#22 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

I remember a couiple years ago a news story where this guy dumped his ashtray on the side of the road as he waited for the light to go green. Unknown to him, the guy behind him stopped and picked a bunch of it up and proceeded to throw it in through the window of his car at the next red light.

that my friends, is a true hero!!!!

Winner

#23 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,512 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:29 AM

Hatem...with a passion. Freaking shower of ciggy sparks flying all over the road at night when they do it. I wish I had a paintball gun mounted on the front of my car.

#24 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

causes way more fires than people even imagine too.

#25 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:37 AM

Not as exciting...but I was walking my dog a few months back and this car proceeded to dump their cups and their contents out the window a few yards ahead of me. Seeing as that I saw them pull out of their driveway, I knew which house they came from. I picked their trash up and dumped it in their yard

#26 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,179 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

I was at the Teets on Sunday picking up some groceries. I saw a lady loading her groceries from her cart into one of those Mercedes station wagons (which instantly means bitch IMO). After she shut the trunk door she turned to her cart and just shoved it out into the parking lot. It just rolled until it hit a curb in an empty parking space. She probably also flips cig butts out the window.

They call that "Jerseying it". If you have ever had the misfortune of visiting New Jersey, they don't have cart returns because nobody would use them if they did. I thought about it once, you know, just to try it. The southern gentleman in me couldn't do it.

#27 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,908 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

Clicked into this thread expecting it to be about the Huddle :lol:

#28 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

my original thought was Canadians!

#29 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,344 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

my original thought was Canadians!

No, that's just you...

#30 j2sgam

j2sgam

cant beat the original...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,051 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

Cigarette butts are biodegradable, its not littering... Very rarely do I do what the OP is bitchin about, but it does happen. I keep a bottle in my truck for disposal, havent liked throwin them out the window since before biscuit's last thread compainin about teh same thing...

Got a dude here in VaBeach that is trying to get a section of beach to be non-smoking. He collected over 16,000 butts & brought them to a city council meeting, his own version of a petition... I realize it doesnt affect yous down in NC, but its has ties to the subject of the thread...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com