Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATL's Ray Edwards is a hell of a boxer...

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Is he fighting Matt Ryan here?

[yt]u4p7AArwPZg[/yt]

Posted · Report post

I would be too if my opponents were told to take a dive ([url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/13/ray-edwards-boxing-opponent-suspended-for-taking-a-dive/"]link[/url])

The other thing that struck me here: there's such a thing as the North Dakota Boxing Commission :lol:

Posted · Report post

"It's a joke. It's a.... This is a pretend" hahaha I don't know why but that part made me lol

Posted · Report post

I remember when Falcons fans were telling us that Ray Edwards would have a more productive season than CJ.

HA

Posted · Report post

Well, he does lead CJ one to nothing in phony knockouts.

Posted · Report post

Romney vs. Obama 2: Electric Boogaloo

Posted · Report post

wtf? You fight in ur own weight class... wtf is that poo? Its like Mayweather vs Klitchko...

Posted · Report post

LOL that looked like when I used to fight my friend on Fight Night using a heavyweight like Muhammad Ali versus Arturro Gatti. Hilarious.

Posted · Report post

what the fug is that?

but i wouldnt mind having edwards coming off the edge behind CJ and Hardy for cheap

Posted · Report post

I went to an amateur boxing event when I was a kid and this exact thing happened. I think it was a bracket type tournament where the guys were fighting multiple matches. When it got close to the finals there was a match-up between this short, chubby guy vs a giant. They were both heavyweights (think Mike Tolbert vs someone like Gronkowski) but the shorter guy was obviously outmatched and you could tell even before the fight that he wanted nothing to with the other guy. He when down in the first round with what could be considered at best a glancing blow.

Posted · Report post

I remember when Falcons fans were telling us that Ray Edwards would have a more productive season than CJ.

HA

who ever said that, is an idiot

Posted · Report post

You don't have much of a life huh Alice?