Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thinking about getting a puppy

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Sweetest dog...too smart sometimes...and he's all in once piece again. I have some pics of his "predicament" from December, but that's a long post that I don't feel like writing right now.

Posted

Got a call today from the breeder and he informed that puppies were born. I drove almost 2 hours to give my down deposit. I will be the first one to pick from the litter. I met papa dog and saw mama dog and the 2 day old puppies. Mamma looked very exhausted, watching over adorable little puppies.

Here's papa dog

4474351.jpg

and here's mama dog

1612643.jpg

Will be picking my puppy in 4 weeks and I'll be able to take it home in 8 weeks. Exciting times.

Posted

fun times!

Posted

You should have taken baby pics!

Posted

Breeder will post pics of new pups on his facebook soon. Ill post em here as soon as I see em.

Posted

Just saw the thread. I got my pup from a breeder in Polkton that strictly breeds working dogs. They also offer protection training. By boy turned 3 in December. They are smart and will test your nerves. Spend as much time with the pup as you can. Mine as fully house trained in 3 days and knew all basic commands at 9 weeks.

http://imgur.com/HJyQurO

Doing some work when he was a pup

1 person likes this

Posted

That's awesome! My fiance and I are super excited. Training will be everything first few weeks.

Posted

Are you going to get male or female pup? If male, I suggest the name LUKE.

Posted

Male. My fiance wants to name it Tyco after her last German Shepherd.