SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

Lol at bringing in a vet to push Cam.

more lols at the recommended Chase Daniels and Drew Stanton. Hardly vets. More like professional clip holders.

#17 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • 7,527 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

cool article, bro

#18 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,763 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

Chase couldn't hold Cam's jock.

#19 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,704 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

Well that was absolute garbage.

#20 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,686 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

pretty much every write up on a team with a young quarterback that hasn't won a super bowl or something close to it is going to include a suggestion that the team "bring in a vet to push him".

another cookie cutter dog poo article full of inaccuracies and incomprehension. can i get a job doing this? i'd like to get paid six figures to half-assedly research a team and then pinch off something similar to this article before the deadline.

#21 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

Read Option is primarily out of the shotgun or pistol formation. So No you can't do both.

Oh please.. tell me all about the offense i know alot about.

He meant, don't abandon it, but dont make it the base offense, and put Cam under center. We did this late in the year this past year, so yes, you can do both at the same time. And no i dont mean run the read option under center, einstein.

#22 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

Norman didn't start over Cap they started along side each other.

#23 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

This guy is a dumbass. And who is Bruce Devan?

#24 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,436 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

Oh please.. tell me all about the offense i know alot about.

He meant, don't abandon it, but dont make it the base offense, and put Cam under center. We did this late in the year this past year, so yes, you can do both at the same time. And no i dont mean run the read option under center, einstein.

Oh cause you say so, you know all about it. That is why you are chatting in a forum....Genius. I could care less if you are Colin Kaepernick. We are discussing the Panthers not what you did in your previous life.

HE SAID "Stick to the read option" No where did he say it wasn't the base. The read option is what destroyed our season. You must learn to comprehend what you read. No where did he say it wasn't base. Read the article again.

The read option should be a play that is used 5 or 7 times per game plus or minus based on the defense we are facing.

You don't agree with my opinion that is all fine and dandy but don't pull your I know more the you do crap because of your GLORY DAYS. You know nothing of me to ASSUME you know more than me or anyone else.

#25 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Oh cause you say so, you know all about it. That is why you are chatting in a forum....Genius. I could care less if you are Colin Kaepernick. We are discussing the Panthers not what you did in your previous life.

HE SAID "Stick to the read option" No where did he say it wasn't the base. The read option is what destroyed our season. You must learn to comprehend what you read. No where did he say it wasn't base. Read the article again.

The read option should be a play that is used 5 or 7 times per game plus or minus based on the defense we are facing.

You don't agree with my opinion that is all fine and dandy but don't pull your I know more the you do crap because of your GLORY DAYS. You know nothing of me to ASSUME you know more than me or anyone else.

tbh i didnt read the article i just went off your vague summary. so my mistake if i didnt get the full context.

#26 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,602 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

panthers preview

so far over the cap will be cutting several veterans and won't be bringing in any noteworthy free agent
only two early draft picks, 1st rounder is outside the elite prospect range
bad coaching staff that was downgraded and now in lame duck status
toughest strength of schedule in the NFL

6-7 wins here we come

#27 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

I do agree with this part, not the fact his stats were off and the stick with the read option part.

If It Ain't Broke ...

Stick with the read-option, which was less broken than bogged down by Newton's lack of freedom at the line of scrimmage. The fact that Newton has run and passed for 7,546 yards and 48 touchdowns despite intense restrictions on audibling says volumes about his immense talent. It says even more about coordinator Rob Chudzinski; he went from a play caller who influenced offenses in San Francisco and Washington to a play caller whose offense failed to score more than 14 points in six of the Panthers' first 10 games. Replacing him with quarterbacks coach Mike Shula could be the move that keeps Rivera in Charlotte beyond 2013.

Read More: http://sportsillustr.../#ixzz2KqZgkkLs

#28 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,112 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:01 AM

Stoped reading at bring in a qb to challenge newton....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com